N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dont get me wrong but the bronx used to be 1 of the main meca's of graffiti but nowadays, any1 that comes outa the bronx is just wack as shit, niggas kno this fora fact, dont matter who you are, nigga's there never herd the word flow before

Honestly I'm not even address boro beefing with boro. Bklyn and Bx always had tension... Just hood niggas that hate each other. But NYC is washed up in total. Majority of the most talented writers quit the illegal aspect of graffiti, majority of what's left is toys running around. So I can't say this boro that borrow. Each boro has a had full of crews doing there thing. That's how I see it. Between that mad toys. Mad jocks, mad none graffiti writers that just wanna be up on game, and photographers that write here and there, it's Alot of the older cats, really good younger dudes and outta towners..... can change NYC for the better, but when you have knuckleheads, and jocks NYC will never progress and become the super power it once was..

TODAY THIS LADY ASKED WHY I SAGG MY PANTS....I TOLD HER BITCH DONT U KNOW THIS IS 375 WORTH OF HORSESHOES ON MY POCKETS...CASE DISSMISSED

To all you guys who "sag" your pants and show your butt and underwear... did you know it originated in prison?. It was a signal to the other MEN that you are "available". So if you wanna keep going around looking like your "available" for another dude to "tap that"... then keep thinking your cool while I think you look like a Fool!!!. ....BTW it's called PBS (Prison Bitch Syndrome).... for those who like to wear there jeans below there ass..lol

08c8f51f.jpg

08c8f51f.jpg

349b470b.jpg

2dx got style for miles

1848971d.jpg

Damn lord you chased my flicks then saved it to your photo bucket just to mention me.... Thad whats up, you could have jocked me in person.... Shit man... You dedicated too man.... so show me some style then? Oh aight.... Yea. Uhuh... Toy. Dam son, never gets old niggas hide behind names.... anonymity....

I aint noyz nor do I do graffiti get that straight, you snitch ass nigga :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my man cut that blunt snitch talk shit out here ima snitch cuz all you post is your shit ... nigga cut out the jibba jabba yabbba dabba .... you just mad cuz you a toy that been writing for years and went no where ...........