N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Touched a nerve . Dudes on their periods with the three tampons in their twat.

dde608b3.jpg

Oh I get it, niggas is sparking you up, and you wanna reverse the light on me? I get it....... That "K" is a classing NYC k... That k has been around since the train bombing era. I wanted to come with something more new York style. U wanna say I'm jocking Ket Ris. That's cool, he's a legend in the game And I give respect where it's due. And ill takethe comparison. Where u got your letters from? That's funny man...... Nigga see me got nothing to say, all of a sudden anonymity of 12oz comes along you wanna point out my flaws.... It's all good fam, I'm STILL do my thing... I worry about no one except my crew and hommies.... Keep banging

Son seriously you went on an created a name to jock? No one believe you need more people. This my screen name and I messages you from another? Niggas is soft like a twinkly fill-in. Saw Remo at 156 BBQ, so how I'm saying Remo stealing 40's? Lol bum ass niggas it's 2pm hommie go get a job.... Or next time speak to me when you see me, not be speechless then jump on my dick online faggot, if it ain't come from this screen name it ain't me....... Pm me I'll help you out with a better throw up fam, pull down your skirt you looking sloppy fam...

Last note.... How you gonna throw Remo name out ther saying I'm taking shit.. Mention your own name take that nigga dick out your mouth....

Thank you. Niggas act like if you in a whip u immune to getting knocked

driving also has its ups and downs... getting pulled over cause you wearing a fitted cap? lol... parking tickets... getting knocked doing a spot and your car gets towed if u aint park it properly.. mad shit. overall i prefer walking.. its just better like that. ive walked every hood every borough.