N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I agree with all this internet tuff guy crap,i did my share but never again...no one looks softer screaming on someone behind a screan name,unless the 2 arguing know each other then its entertainment for me,but to be all YOOO IM GONNA BREAK YOUR COLLAR BONES WHEN I SEE YOU SON and you refuse to say who you are....

this shyt right here, this shyt right bro.. makes wanna cry to think about what the 4line used to be!!

you know theres still a lot of history on the 4 line a lot of untouched shit. but as for everything else it makes me sort of upset the 4 line will never return to prosperity ........ever ill prob be dead before it comes back to life

I agree with all this internet tuff guy crap,i did my share but never again...no one looks softer screaming on someone behind a screan name,unless the 2 arguing know each other then its entertainment for me,but to be all YOOO IM GONNA BREAK YOUR COLLAR BONES WHEN I SEE YOU SON and you refuse to say who you are....

word...cant agree more....its like the tag page days all over again.