N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NEW YORK CITY

1990 - 2000

NEW YORK CITY

1990 - 2000

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8289911#post8289911

Just created the thread...... Add some photos, create your list of who you think put in work in that decade.... Thank you....

THANK GOD NOW HOPEFULLY WE WONT SEE THE SAME OLD PICS OVER AN OVER AN OVER

xxthaprincessofqueenzxx.....why you coming at me for when i never ever started with you but i fuck with sum chick and you get uptight is she your girl or your mom or sister if not shut the fuck up and mind your business...that comment had nun to do with you.....and your uncle who iz you skrap you talking bout dont got 600+ hang it uup my nigga you dont even got a 100 youse a nobody son ..........and all my flicks are taken by me not stolen off saster or robots so grow some balls and beef with ppl when theres a reason...fuckin clowns

it pains me 2 announce that a nikka Caves has once again been apprehended by the NYPD transit authority for using his heelies on the subway platform. They say that this time he plead guilty immediately, although he was found with a .4 of regs stashed in his left sock so they will be giving him an extra 90 hours of community service. Currently caves is on rikers island doing his bid. we are currently taking donations at http://www.freecaves.org

we were able to receive this copy of his mugshot from the evening of the arrest

mugshots_00.jpg

295btl0.png