N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why do you always post these corny ass fake ups shit on the dumbest scenery???? whats wrong with you ba? not getting enough shine in real life??? no matter what you do, youll always be a terrible graffiti writer. you should just kill yourself already. you aint make it in the navy. your mad ugly. you get no respect. you cant fight. and worst of all you cant write. hang it up bird:rolleyes:

YOU CANT FIGHT AN IM NOT BA OR HIS FRIEND JUST SEEIN U POP SHIT ON THE INTERNET MAKES ME ANGRY.STATE YA NAME IN A PM PLACE AN TIME AN ILL SHOOT THE FAIR WITH U..AN THIS GOES FOR ALL INTERNET THUGS

wbp95f.jpg

i didnt think there was syrup in the city kid,i would of been drinking out of my pimp cup last year,i was good with 20 percs and 2 sticks lol

LOL JUST GO TO THE DOC FAKE A COUGH AN GET A PERSCRIPT OR GO TO THE SOUTH THAT ACTAVIS IS THAT LOUD PACK.BUT 500 TO 700 A BOTTLE...LAST BOTTLE I GOT WAS IN ATLANTA FROM JOHN JEZZY PEOPLE. HOODRICH DJ SCREAM AN THEM PEOPLES.

The funny thing about your statement is he is a Legend. King of Kings. So show some respect, because you wish you could put 100th of the work this man put in the 80's. He's one half of a Bombing Duo that Kinged NYC completely. No one put in more then did other then OE3, Iz the Wiz and Min one. So hit the Brakes on your Hate and Respect a Legend.

IF THIS WAS A NEW SCHOOL WRITER WOULD THIS STYLE BE ACCEPTED OR WOULD HE BE CALLED A TOY? FUCK THAT BULLSHIT THIS BUBBLE IS GARBAGE NO SPECIAL TREATMENT CAUSE U A LEGEND.