N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this and a few other posts has lead me to belive that your a :five-o: cmon son complete sentences not worried about the jills havin your info is never a good thing my young feral pig...

well ASPlIVES..i have a rap sheet longer,and bigger

then you fat boy.(not that i'm proud of it either.)if you look back a page or 2,i even

posted my upnorth info just ** out my goverment,and my

din#...so your weak attempt to cop-out on stating your name,

or not wanting to come to bklyn to say what you have to

say to me face 2 face.is just like your graff career FAIL!!!

Tired of these no name niggas coming to the rescue of a fucking chump. Stop cyber sucking niggas off.

aint nobody coming to my rescue you clown,it's just

what i said is vaild. and i find this so ironic about what you

said about nigga coming to my rescue,when in turn.thats what

your doing right now for ASP..do you see what i mean..i never claimed

to be a somebody,but again the irony in this.cause i have you (a nobody himself)

calling me a nobody..lmfao..stop smoking that wet..cause your now owned!!!!:confused: :confused:

Personally you toy and shoould not have an opinion regardless of and open thread or not ... I do personally know since and for someone who just started doin this last week you have no right callin a 15+year vet toy .... So yea since prolly missed the comment my young border hopper .... Now go get me some oranges nigga

my man i been doing this since 88..i just never ever went all out.

i'm just a local hood bomber..i do graff cause i love it,but never have the time

to go all out...i dont do graff to impress people,or other writers themselves.i do it

for me,and only ME!! so yeah i can and i will comment on any fucking thing i want.

i just wanna know wtf do you think you are telling people what they can,or can not

do on this forum,you fucking bird..ohh thats right your another lame ass wannabe

writer who pop's shit behind a key board while safely hidden in mommy's basement.

probably in the same basement that she shouldve swallowed you in,or let the better

half of you drip down her leg,like a krink mop!!:D