N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ebay is all about waiting it out and finding something that meets your interests. You can find authentic stuff on there. Also, I hope you don't plan to wear a coat anytime soon.

nah, just looking around for now. i am waiting, giving it mad months in advance, i saw a cinnamon steep go for like 500 on there, wish i bought that shit at the time

lol dammm...yoo im boutta search craigslist now cuz you naming crazy prices for vintage steeptechs

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/for/2503531230.html

that shits too fucking big though

idk, them shits are going on ebay for about 500, 100 just seems too low, either its raggedy, stolen, or the dudes trying to buy some rocks

or, hes trying to rob dudes, ive heard some stories about that shit

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/for/2503531230.html

that shits too fucking big though

idk, them shits are going on ebay for about 500, 100 just seems too low, either its raggedy, stolen, or the dudes trying to buy some rocks

or, hes trying to rob dudes, ive heard some stories about that shit

truuu loll those shits are dopeeeee but its a real picky sitationn cuz thats truu cuz niggas rly do try n rob ppl.....they might be canal street knockoffs

truuu loll those shits are dopeeeee but its a real picky sitationn cuz thats truu cuz niggas rly do try n rob ppl.....they might be canal street knockoffs

word, im not so worried about the getting robbed part because im not stupid enough to go alone. its the fake part that bothers me, but then it has me comparing the prices in my head. shits not even a third of the price of the other ones.

130706954965.jpg is what my heads telling me to do

word, im not so worried about the getting robbed part because im not stupid enough to go alone. its the fake part that bothers me, but then it has me comparing the prices in my head. shits not even a third of the price of the other ones.

130706954965.jpg is what my heads telling me to do

lma0o0o0o0 brung it back to sonic cartoon days hahahahha.........and werd yo sumthings fishy bout that deal can be fake can be real all you gotta do is just find out n thats it lol...cause i def know you dont wanna pay 500 to 700 for a new northface