N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
funny thing is I (and a lot of others) actually respected "jesus saves" way before he got on the internet...

the internet doesn't mean anything. jesus saves is a ridiculous old man that dont really know how to use the net so he come off actin ridiculous. you STILL got HIS name in YOUR mouth. if you respected him and his ups before nothing should've changed

you goin bout this the wrong way

the internet doesn't mean anything. jesus saves is a ridiculous old man that dont really know how to use the net so he come off actin ridiculous. you STILL got HIS name in YOUR mouth. if you respected him and his ups before nothing should've changed

you goin bout this the wrong way

jesus saves still gets props because he did work, even if its not from internet graffiti nerds that sit at home and steal flicks off flickr and think they know everything about "graff"

went out in true jackass style? yea like he meant to lose control of the car and die burning alive

the dude was drinking and driving. do you expect anyone to have control of the wheel when they're driving? please continue to act like a moron cause this is fucking hilarious!

:lol:

the dude was drinking and driving. do you expect anyone to have control of the wheel when they're driving? please continue to act like a moron cause this is fucking hilarious!

:lol:

no body gets in a car drunk and says, hmm i want to die in a fire ball of retarded glory tonite cus im one of the jackass guys, look at what u wrote hahaha whos the real jackass? rhetorical question idiot!

no body gets in a car drunk and says, hmm i want to die in a fire ball of retarded glory tonite cus im one of the jackass guys, look at what u wrote hahaha whos the real jackass? rhetorical question idiot!

my son calm down. he obviously didnt know what he was getting himself into but his life style was crazy enough that some shit like that would go down. you needa stop arguin about this and just remember him for who he was and what he did

my son calm down. he obviously didnt know what he was getting himself into but his life style was crazy enough that some shit like that would go down. you needa stop arguin about this and just remember him for who he was and what he did

nah i know he probably respected mr. dunn, kids just trying to burn me.