N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
As far as graff go fuck that nikka AZEL he a set trip word to my set i will wire his jaw Tgk Yt yp over everything cs ya a bunch of pussy out of towners none of ya born in ny fuck all of ya dique city slickers "cock suckers" you white drug addicts idc i got problems with all ya sezr ive never seen you up nd if i do its a rizzy bang bang no fame its a ytgk thang

2cdkigh.gif

bro you dont even kno the half of it, okay if you dont like a certain group of people, instead of talkin shit on the computer, go see them or out paint them. people dont pay attention to niggas that talk shit on 12oz unless its funny....when its serious shit is straight mo

lmaoo i feel you on dat...........ppl sit on here and go back n forth like a bunch of females its jus easier to pm one another pick a spot fight and its over or dog eachother shit in the streetsz...but its 2011 what can yu say graff is all 15 year olds :lol:

bro you dont even kno the half of it, okay if you dont like a certain group of people, instead of talkin shit on the computer, go see them or out paint them. people dont pay attention to niggas that talk shit on 12oz unless its funny....when its serious shit is straight mo

look whos talking you talk the most shit but domt paint at all nor would u rag anyone anywhere you soft you still have a curfew you cant bomb