N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't know about younstah there sonny boy. lol. Well, coming from the 90's......hmmmm it's tough to judge. But you know how I feel. The progression is backwards and new jacks concentrate more on weak shit. Wack ass throws and no respecet and niggas is dumb nowadays, maybe it's the poison in the food. I agree with what you say. And yo Sento is the illest. It'd be fresh if more heds rocked like that. I wish I had the motivation to drop mad silvers, and simples all over the place. Dude did burners in ill spots. The only graff book I ever bought was the Sento book, it was a must buy. I don't respect niggas who just rock stickers and posters and can't throw a tag or do a throw up. You can't change the origins of graffiti and I hate when ppl say things evolve and try to morph something that shouldn't be morphed into something else to justify what they are doing. Graff = tags, throws, simple-styles, and burners, plus characters. That's graff to me. If you put in work and you wanna rock posters then be it. Fuck it. But shit is different. I don't know what else to say.

haha no doubt, and fk it .. we all youngins... its what the heart feels...