N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what ? remaning anonymous in the graff game ??

or ... remaining anonymous on forums, talk shit, hide who u are... so noone can rag u / beat u up.. etc ?

so you base your beef off a graffiti forum???? you corny cant even do a proper throwy and been "writing" how long????? :lol: :lol: :lol: tease you spend way too much time on this site. get a life toy. or get up. but then again dont because your toy! and noone wants to see that sorry excuse for a T. lets not forget who started popcorn

so you base your beef off a graffiti forum???? you corny cant even do a proper throwy and been "writing" how long????? :lol: :lol: :lol: tease you spend way too much time on this site. get a life toy. or get up. but then again dont because your toy! and noone wants to see that sorry excuse for a T. lets not forget who started popcorn

You obviously do not read well.... or should i say, understand things well..

Where did i ever say "base beef off a graffiti forum" ?

.... its funny when the exact people i talk about... crawl out from the sidelines. To type.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for popcorn, nikkas been saying it to me since 1990.

So fall back, again ... cuz as i said, youre part of the high percentage, of non descript shit talkers on here... who wont claim who they are.

You obviously do not read well.... or should i say, understand things well..

Where did i ever say "base beef off a graffiti forum" ?

.... its funny when the exact people i talk about... crawl out from the sidelines. To type.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for popcorn, nikkas been saying it to me since 1990.

So fall back, again ... cuz as i said, youre part of the high percentage, of non descript shit talkers on here... who wont claim who they are.

:lol: :lol: explain ya self!!!!! pooooooooor it out bitch. noone callin you that since the 90's stop lying

:lol: :lol: explain ya self!!!!! pooooooooor it out bitch. noone callin you that since the 90's stop lying

I dont need to explain myself.... its self explanatory....

And yes... 1990.... orville redenbocker......

Get in line, your comments are old...... truth be told

LOOK AT YOU .... NON DESCRIPT.... HIDING ... SAFE BEHIND YA COMP

:lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :cool: :cool: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol:

1st off your in the carolines telling me something about nyc? nigga u look like a malnutrition stephane curry. your like high yellow. you look like TI little brother in the movie atl.. 2ndly.. you know nothing about my life style... move to carolines? yea thats that i cant afford nyc rent so i move to carolines with a yankee fitted and everyone jock me. doggy. learn to speak "artest" nah hommie my name aint Ron and i dont play for the lakers you FFF store runner. your career in graff is non-existant. im better then you and anyone you ever painted with. your a no one, people in here laughing at me for talking to you, cause you like a nigga in the nose bleed seats yelling at niggas who actually in the game, grab your popcorn shut the fuck up cause your probably still live at home with your moms, or a retarded aunt. live on this site? nah actually you quoted me and like 2 of my hommie hit like yo someone talking reckless. no false version hommie. you saw the situation and you walked away started painting "like yo seer we just met i aint built for no bodies" you was udddd shook. yea i backed seer down no weapons just face to face, you aint even have the balls to stand next to your mans. like not next to him, not a foot behind him. you have a good 20 feet head start to run.... "cant even walk past your house without getting arrested for looking like a loser bitch" you sound mad country fam.. and you right my dude i dont go to trailer parks so do yourself a favor and stay the fuck off the nyc forum, cause you dont live here and you was NEVER EVEr relevant in this thing called Graffiti. so go turn up the volume on your 3-6 mafia mixtpae fam... no one heard fo you...

you know what? better yet post something you ever did...

keep telling that story... just next time start it off by saying "once upon a time"

i wish you would tell me a story nigg......, you aint even bother to tell it cause you its the truth, yah niggas was about to get beat like report card night nigga, #PLAY WITH IT.

lol beat like report card,once upon a time,a malnutrition stephane curry,my name aint Ron and i dont play for the lakers,nose bleed seats yelling at niggas,probably still live at home with your moms, or a retarded aunt, you was udddd shook,(udddd isnt a word by the way),so go turn up the volume on your 3-6 mafia mixtpae<--misspelt) you sure are realy upset that someone called you out there buddy sound to me like you have alot of hiding going on in your stories. i just wanted to point a few things out for you so you can see for yourself how much of a dumb ass you sound. and i was just talking to seer and i was telling him "yo how could a nigga go to sleep at nite knowing that his life is falsified and he responded pretty quick if i mite ad " he gets online then he goes to sleep" lol its all pretty clear to me now. you hide behind your punchlines which makes you sound cool to the untrained young minds that read your bullshit comments. then you throw in a lie or two or three to make you the super gee in the conversation. thats wuts up from wut i can see you have alot of experience in this sort of thing. but for me im not so dificult i like to stick to telling people wut realy happins in my life except for now cause at this point it wouldnt make much of a difference seeing how your just gonna post some witty lil pictures and comments of dumb shit that has nothing to do with nothing. laff a lil wit ur friends and tell someone els the same old shit u bin telling niggas all these years. and thats cool wit me hommie. by all means feel free. but me shit im gonna get back to making my money bitch nigga hit the dek.