N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FUCK THIS DUDE .................SELL CRACK HARD CAN SUCK MY HARD COCK ....BUSTER

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what a fuckin bum. i was actually type curious as to what kind of loser this was when i walked into my apartment. its some dickhead that got tight cause he doesn't know how to make a photo bucket and got teary eyed heartbroken cause i blessed his metal thread with a few flicks. then he wants to come on here and quote a couple flicks with straight gaynessssssssss. these hicks gotta go do some freights and stay off sites like this where they wanna act tough. if you in nyc hit me up for the fair one so i can teach you a lesson on how to use your keyboard correctly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what a fuckin bum. i was actually type curious as to what kind of loser this was when i walked into my apartment. its some dickhead that got tight cause he doesn't know how to make a photo bucket and got teary eyed heartbroken cause i blessed his metal thread with a few flicks. then he wants to come on here and quote a couple flicks with straight gaynessssssssss. these hicks gotta go do some freights and stay off sites like this where they wanna act tough. if you in nyc hit me up for the fair one so i can teach you a lesson on how to use your keyboard correctly.

your just plain dumb screeming at a wall ...come to phoenix boy and learn what real fire is .. bump real nyc heads !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooo gangster poppin shit, u feel safe in that state youre in? you should i mean dont know anyone that would travel to ph from nyc to teach you a good lesson. hmmmm i guess that analyzes itself. only foreigners like you pop this much shit cuz at the end of the day you aint doing shit youre just typing and typing and typing and typing. i didnt know gangsters were on internet forums like that. you learn something new everyday i guess..