N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Werd thats what i was about to say. Regardless rocking big ass jeans is retarded unless you 16 years old. I cant picture a grown ass man rocking jeans bellow his ass.

Rocking fitted jeans is where its at, not them gay shits that the hipster had but shits that fits you normal.

THATS WHY YA SUPPOSED TO MEET IN THE MIDDLE, AND WEAR NORMAL FITTING , LOOSE JEANS...

NOT EXTRA BAGGY, NOT HANGING OFF YOUR ASS, ETC ETC

theres a big difrence between tight pants and faggot skinny jeans my guy .. i was watchin style wars when u was doin back strokes in ya pops genetalia this isnt 1981 .. basket ball players use to wear daisy dukes .. pause .. does that mean its ok to do that now? i hate when niggas try to defend these new gay ass waves because they are part of gay ass wave .. i can care less about lil b he does him .. he doesnt bother me .. some of his fans tho.. smh

Im just sayin if it wasnt gay back then why is it gay all of a sudden?

Im not a part of the wave i never in my life rocked a pair of skinny jeans and i dont want to. i just think its lame put someone down because they dress the way they want to dress.

Im just sayin if it wasnt gay back then why is it gay all of a sudden?

Im not a part of the wave i never in my life rocked a pair of skinny jeans and i dont want to. i just think its lame put someone down because they dress the way they want to dress.

like some one above said thats the way jeans were made back then.. you have more options for everything nowa days .. that wasnt a fashion statement to rock your jeans fitted up back then that was just the way jeans came .. now kids are choosing to go super tight tighter then females .. whats really good with that it does not look cool .. niggas rockin purple spandex color jeans all this fake fresh prince shit .. niggas in the 80s didnt dress like that .. thats some gay shit kids made up off watchin 80s tv shows .. niggas was rockin track suits gucci lo benetton fila wallys 40 belows discus champs etc and fly shit.. not neon green jeans and all all this retarded shit :huh: