N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not really my flea not when the kahuna is in the radius of the circumferance of the premesidal.. i surf that murky shark infested austrialian.. u in the wave pool at dorney park :cool:

YOU DON'T HAVE THE COJONES TO B ON THE WAVES IM ON MY GUY. WHILE YOUR SKIN BOARDING ON THE BEACH IM GOIN DOWN TIDAL WAVES WITH MY NIGGA WAAAZUUU!!!!

mediahttpinapcachebosto.jpg

look at you with this dudes name in your mouth, you vouchin for him too! and your talkin about what bitches HE's fuckin?

whats the fuck is wrong with you lil kids today? Pussy is about quality , not quantity, how would you know what Im doin with mines? You still vouchin for a POP rapper. Lady Gaga rapper with tight pants. :lol:

So youre saying your bitches cooch isnt quality? Niggawut?

Go put in work for your GED homie, theres some shit you missed in english class. :lol:

Its crazy how a bunch of people come on here and act like the fashion police, like seriously shut your metrosexual ass up nobody cares. And belieber dont get me started on you. Like sweriously i aint never siad no shit about what type of pants i wear, or this niggas fashion sense, its you feminine traited women comin in here talkin bout whether or not a nigga wear a 31 waist... like cmon son what part of the game is that?

YOU DON'T HAVE THE COJONES TO B ON THE WAVES IM ON MY GUY. WHILE YOUR SKIN BOARDING ON THE BEACH IM GOIN DOWN TIDAL WAVES WITH MY NIGGA WAAAZUUU!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7Zn6PhZ64

that video right there.. is what i do for a livin my guy .. and i drop kick niggas off boogie boards .. nigga we out cheer!!:cool:

OUT CHEA LIKE THE LINES IN THE STREET!

"There’s a lot of lines in these songs that really make no sense whatsoever. But I guess when Weezy is your generation’s Pac/Biggie, then the standard will be different. It’s all just posturing (“swag”) these days…….way less about actual skills".

just qouted that from some where else .. statement is wavey tho ..tight pant rockin ass niggas :cool:

mediahttpinapcachebosto.jpg

chill maleek that sounds wild homo! my son looks like apu from the simpson just a frailer version!:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

theres a big difrence between tight pants and faggot skinny jeans my guy .. i was watchin style wars when u was doin back strokes in ya pops genetalia this isnt 1981 .. basket ball players use to wear daisy dukes .. pause .. does that mean its ok to do that now? i hate when niggas try to defend these new gay ass waves because they are part of gay ass wave .. i can care less about lil b he does him .. he doesnt bother me .. some of his fans tho.. smh

Niggas were wearing tight pants back in the day go watch style wars. aint nobody call em homo.

Werd thats what i was about to say. Regardless rocking big ass jeans is retarded unless you 16 years old. I cant picture a grown ass man rocking jeans bellow his ass.

Rocking fitted jeans is where its at, not them gay shits that the hipster had but shits that fits you normal.

theres a big difrence between tight pants and faggot skinny jeans my guy .. i was watchin style wars when u was doin back strokes in ya pops genetalia this isnt 1981 .. basket ball players use to wear daisy dukes .. pause .. does that mean its ok to do that now? i hate when niggas try to defend these new gay ass waves because they are part of gay ass wave .. i can care less about lil b he does him .. he doesnt bother me .. some of his fans tho.. smh

See that shit daily, it's pathetic.

These young cats and hip participants, the chicks come off more thorough these days...