N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i though ess and nominee were bad...but yo word homie....you are retarted

HOMIE BUT ALL U DOING IS DENYING MY FARE ONE WITH COMMENTS THAT NOBODY CARES BOUT. TELL BEIBER FAN AKA VESCR TO SHUT IT BEFORE I GET MAINS 5 FOOT ASS TO HAVE HIM CRYING IN TEARS AGAIN. PUSSY ASS NIGGAS AINT BOUT NUFFIN AT ALL. NEVER HEARD STOREIS OF U DOING THE POPPING. JUST U GETTING POPPED ON. IM OFF THIS, GATHER UP MY SONS AND KEEP SUCKING ME OFF MORE.

2987855715_1980f5f024_b.jpg

YO VESCR STOP LEAVING UR BOY OPEN FOR THE ATTACK I MEAN LOOK AT THAT HORRIBLE SHIT ON THE TOP RITE. IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE U VAES? IS THAT SHIT SUPPOSE TO BE CLEAN AND NICE? :lol: NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I CAME ACROSS PUSSY AND TOY CATS LIKE THE ONES ON THIS SITE. LIKE I SAID WHEN EVER U READY. MAKE THAT CALL. BETTER YET COME TO THE EAST TO DROP OF UR MAN SOME TWERK FRANK LUCAS.

YO VESCR STOP LEAVING UR BOY OPEN FOR THE ATTACK I MEAN LOOK AT THAT HORRIBLE SHIT ON THE TOP RITE. IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE U VAES? IS THAT SHIT SUPPOSE TO BE CLEAN AND NICE? :lol: NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I CAME ACROSS PUSSY AND TOY CATS LIKE THE ONES ON THIS SITE. LIKE I SAID WHEN EVER U READY. MAKE THAT CALL. BETTER YET COME TO THE EAST TO DROP OF UR MAN SOME TWERK FRANK LUCAS.

dis aint vesc u puss what im come 2 da east 4 so u can point me out from da back of da police van u pussy how u food in ya hood:lol:

dis aint vesc u puss what im come 2 da east 4 so u can point me out from da back of da police van u pussy how u food in ya hood:lol:

LMFAO NIGGA ALL U BEEN SAYING SINCE U MADE UR SHITTY PROFILE IS HOW I RUN INTO POLICE STATIONS LIKE WHERE THE FUCK U GET THAT FROM? U CANT EVEN TELL ME WHAT I WRITE OR WHO RAN ME OUT. DEFINITION OF A BIRD. START EXPOSING ME THOUGH SON IM WAITNG. TELL ME MORE BOUT UR TALE :cool:

LMFAO NIGGA ALL U BEEN SAYING SINCE U MADE UR SHITTY PROFILE IS HOW I RUN INTO POLICE STATIONS LIKE WHERE THE FUCK U GET THAT FROM? U CANT EVEN TELL ME WHAT I WRITE OR WHO RAN ME OUT. DEFINITION OF A BIRD. START EXPOSING ME THOUGH SON IM WAITNG. TELL ME MORE BOUT UR TALE :cool:

i dont snitch how bout u snitch on ya self so everyone can laugh at yo soft bunz ass only thing we waitin for here is for u to come out da precinct:lol:

i dont snitch how bout u snitch on ya self so everyone can laugh at yo soft bunz ass only thing we waitin for here is for u to come out da precinct:lol:

ALL THIS TALK BOUT POLICE STATIONS AND COPS MAKES ME THINK U WORKING WITH THEM I MEAN 100% OF UR POST IS ABOUT THE BOYS. :cool: CHILL MY SON FIND NEW MATERIAL ALREADY NOBODY BELIEVES U.