N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:lol: hahaha u gets washed in da east yup u know i know it pussy bring it 2 life tell niggas who u are so day can laugh at ya ussy ass i aint snitchin u da tuff guy what u scared of?

OK. YOU KNOW SOO MUCH BOUT ME GETTING FUCKED UP IN THE EAST. TELL ME A NAME. CAUSE I COULD RECALL THAT I STILL LIVE IN THE EAST AND NEVER REMEMBER GETTING WASHED UP. ESPECIALLY BY NIGGAS THAT WROTE. I WANNA SEE HOW SMART U R SAY A NAME? WHY CAUSE U KNOW WHAT U SAYING IS 100% BULLSHIT?

i feel like u pussy talkin tuff but hidi behind da screen but da truth is i will beat da life outta u and have u runnin into police stationz da way u do in da east pussy boy:lol:

YEAH EXACTLY HOW I PUT IT. UR SOFT. AND WHAT U SAYING IS PULLED OUT UR GRANNIES ANUS.

YOU THE LAUGHING STOCK ON THIS SITE AND UR ACCOUNT WAS MADE A HOUR AGO. JUST A FAN JUST A FAN I SEE. BUT DONT WANNA SAY HIS NAME. BUT IM PUSSY? AND I RUN INTO POLICE STATIONS IN THE EAST? SOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT TRUE. BUT U DID PROVE A FACT. YOUR A TOY AND YOU WILL NEVER POP ON ANYBODY OUTSIDE THE COMP WORD. :cool: ITS OK MY SON. PREACH ON TO THE READERS ON 12 OZ STORIES U JUST MADE IN UR HEAD. THERE LISTENING.

YO USEE STOP TALKIN SHIT NIGGA...WE KNOW ITS YOUR WASHED UP ASS....GET A JOB

BUT I THOUGHT I WAS GIGS OR CORE 4? NOW IM USEE AND YOUR FOR SURE ITS ME? :D GET A JOB OK BIG TIME HUSTLER TALKING BOUT SELLING NICKS AND DIMES BUT I NEED A JOB :lol: VAES WHY DONT U TELL TAKE OR IMPACT TO SHOOT A FAIR WITH ME ? END THIS 12OZ SHIT.

son i dont know any of those people i dont write and u are stupid u fuckin dickmeat....

OK SO TELL VESCR TO GET IN CONTACT WITH NEMZ. WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE IM DONE TALKING TO UR BUNS ASS STATING UR NOT VAES YOU SOFT NIGGA ANY WRITER THAT DENYS HIS NAME IS STRAIGHT PUSSY AND ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM WOULD SAY THE SAME THING.

i could nevre even read that toy usee shit just looks like UEE scribbled. wannabe artfag toy tryina draw scribbly ass characters

never heard of a usee in my life til today...these toys dont get acknowledged we dont even see any of that

NEVER HEARD OF USEE BUT U SAYING HIS SHIT LOOK LIKE UEE. OK MAN STOP CONTRADICTING URSELF I ALREADY KNOW WHO U R. LIVER AND ONIONS.