N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
da way u come to pussy wilson aka yk aid when niggas be sonnin hiz toy ass only nigga dat would defend that toy clown gotta be his boy everyone think he toy how he sayin take it to the walls wit niggas dat would wipe dey ass wit him and flush him down da toilet i do graff u mad pussy niggaz know who u be u stays gettin smacked around y u actin gansta online :lol:

NIGGA I MET YK LIKE 5 TIMES N HE A COOL DUDE. BUT SINCE YOU KNOW ME EXPOSE ME I WANNA KNOW WHO SMACKED WHO HERE PUSS CLOT. EXPOSE ME.

u bunz nigga jus like devi how many lums u gonna catch in da east how many times wilson tall goofy ass gonna get lumped up in da bx u butt and u hidin u can pm me wat u write if u so gangsta

BUT NIGGA U JUST SAID YOU KNOW WHO I WAS. WHY DO I NEED TO PM U NOW? IF U SOOO GANGSTA GO BACK ON UR OLD SN AND STOP MAKING NAMES JUST TO PROVE TO ME HOW PUSSIE U R. THIS UR SECOND POST AND UR WASTING IT ON TALKING SHIT TO ME. U HOMIE, ARE SUPER SOFT AND BY THE WAY I DONT KNOW DEVI LIKE THAT FAGGOT GET SOME BETTER MATERIAL. :lol:

BUT NIGGA U JUST SAID YOU KNOW WHO I WAS. WHY DO I NEED TO PM U NOW? IF U SOOO GANGSTA GO BACK ON UR OLD SN AND STOP MAKING NAMES JUST TO PROVE TO ME HOW PUSSIE U R. THIS UR SECOND POST AND UR WASTING IT ON TALKING SHIT TO ME. U HOMIE, ARE SUPER SOFT AND BY THE WAY I DONT KNOW DEVI LIKE THAT FAGGOT GET SOME BETTER MATERIAL. :lol:

u da gangsta tell nikkas what you write u on here talkin like u bout it but u hidin and u know dis pussy nikka thekingofqueens so i know u buttcheekz

u da gangsta tell nikkas what you write u on here talkin like u bout it but u hidin and u know dis pussy nikka thekingofqueens so i know u buttcheekz

YEAH OK WHY DONT U STATE A NAME. DONT MAKE NAMES JUST TO TALK ONLINE THIS IS ONLINE SESSION BOY LETS BRING SHIT TO LIFE. YOU TALK LIKE YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING I GET "LUMPED UP IN THE EAST" LMFAO WHERE EVER U GOT THAT FROM. SOO U MUST KNOW ME DOGGIE NUTS. EXPOSE ME.