N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO Fuck all you haters ya WAC for that All ya nikkas ploting could suck my dick VS could suck my Dick Shout outs to my People you already know the team I dont be on this shit no more... to much politics This nikka Posta is the Bill Oriely of this shit giving me a headache :scrambled: Than we got all the well respected veterans hating on all the young nikkas coming up its crazy (Rodney King Voice ) cant we al just get along? ... NAH?...Fuck it i dont like ya either billoreilly.jpg

cjrbilloreilly.jpg

young blood.. please stop actin like you aint on here daily with a new name talkin shit ..we dont believe you.. and the fact that you got on here with your real name to say this really proves your not only the biggest toy in the graff arena .. but in life as well my flea.. you actually go home and wet ya pillow thinkin about what niggas say in here this shit been on ya mind for weeks the minute you sign on my names flyin out ya mouth.. toys i tell ya .. one minute they jock you next minute they hate you :lol: :lol:

ps

you call it hating on young niggas "doin there thing" we call it ..just telling you the truth.. i guess when the truth hurts your feelings .. its considered hating .. peace to all the official young niggas gettin it in .. yk = bottom of the barrel when it comes to graffiti you are the reason niggas get felonys for writing on walls you make this city look like shit.. am i hating? or tellin you the truth.. now.. what i would have to hate on you about.. please .. show me .. is it these marvelous flows right here ...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11072008014600Picture137.jpg

09282008210947093.JPG