N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i gotta bunch of old yorkville flix to post. of the jdm fills across 86th street. some ole sace tags from when he was repping 3d. a lot a good yorkville shit disapeared lately. new school 357 heads been going over a lot of the good shit left in the hood...wolf n even jj

Yea I know the Wolf tags youre tags youre talking about. There are still some JJs floating around but theyre all buffed. And kidd 357. Any pics you could post would be appreciated. Sace and the 3d kids came through hard back in 97 and fucked up Madison avenue pretty badly, some of the tags are still around too.

you know the drilly P Im not even mad at dude he should now who had tags in his neighborhood better than I do its whatever I can name 20 writers that only real uptown niggas would know as well

fuck it Ill make a list .......

DOBY, SM, TOBY DICKEMS!, JAME, MELLY, CRUD, WOLLA, NEV2, CABS, SAP, KOSTEROCK, ROBO POP, KEP, BOOTS119,KANER, SAINEROCK, CAZO, SOLO, SPON, CIDE, ACER, AVER, JOVER, DOCK, SIR, ROM, JAY7, HOMEBOY!,SCOURGE, CASH TFT, BEDROC, MOOSE,

Not sure if he was from the hood but remember BC1 NBA?, also Shop TWB, Sweet R.I.P, Wee, CR3, lady zone, Koster, Krust, Bia3, Har, Miner, Kid Kool, Badboy,, Radio KA, Delta2,Joey,Dez,jononer,wheat etc.. Harlem World!

Not sure if he was from the hood but remember BC1 NBA?, also Shop TWB, Sweet R.I.P, Wee, CR3, lady zone, Koster, Krust, Bia3, Har, Miner, Kid Kool, Badboy,, Radio KA, Delta2,Joey,Dez,jononer,wheat etc.. Harlem World!

CRIZZY CRIZ! SHOP WAS DOPE! I MENTIONED KOSTER BUT AS KOSTEROCK LOL DELTA 2 JUST DID A LEGAL ON THE PAWN SHOP ON LEX HARLEM WORLD WILDERNESS! :cool: :cool: