N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest etchburns
Bump my nigga TOSKE ,ZEN & REMO coming off on the cover of this video. Those like 96 or 97 joints.

%7B670ECB29-12AA-406C-9085-ADBD64D23628%7DImg100.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

i own a copy and personaly know the nigger twins.

lol imagine that ive heard so many storys it was crazy the best one was that seakjew pulled a gun out on some one i know lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...go ask that nigga how many times he got sonned and smacked around and sent back east cryin ask him what a groupie he was for us to sign his black books you prolly some secoond string young buck herb who was told mad false war storys but if you want i can sit right here and break down the true history of it i can type all day we all know this ..east side was always toys only niggas that counted out the east was wild rd cuz and a few more ybw ecv was str8 toys i was around them and cool with shaka b4 u was old enough to come outside so shut ya mouth and go buy one of them horrible yorkville tshirts that no one buys or cares for i mean ask your self who heard of yorkville graff lol all the stars come out of the west ask around im pretty sure u kno cant knock you for reppin ya home town but east loves the west loves chillin on the west writing in the west everything:lol:
u really shouldnt be calling anyone a herb