N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it's a shame when a few pages back niggas was hatin on homie sellin vynal stickers that should only be used in blackbooks supposedly but everyone biggin up bne who don't even post all his own stickers he sends alot out in packs to ppl who put up for him on some RWK shit

this is not fact, this nigga actually puts up all his stickers himself ... ive seen n chilled with the guy

Dangerous spot but there has never been any incidents.

As with everything else you gotta know what you doing otherwise the train will catch you!

True. But for us coming from the BX to smash queens without the knowledge of which way the train is coming was serious for us. RIP to my man AVE BRT who was with me that night. I wasn't even 15 yrs old when I ran through queens. Shouts to KAEZ & SCAE NRG. Haven't seen KAEZ since 96ix. I Remember KAEZ and my man MELK smashed the 6 line in the BX. Last time I heard from KAEZ he told me he gotted popped doing a fillin on a NYPD van. Anyone got flix of his joints by the way?

Picture20.png

Yes that's what I'm talking about my nigga MELK. I don't think I've seen this flick on here. If this is the N&R I was there for this one. Bump REMO! Only took 2 nights to wreck that line. Along with the rest of the team. A good thing that cornball NB ain't take this gem from us. Good looks for the pic.

OK SO WHERE ARE YOU UP AT? ONLY NIGGA I SEE TAKIN IT THERE THAT IS A NEW CAT IS NEMZ IN 08 AND THATS JUST MANHATTAN QUEENS AND BK ..SO SHUT YOUR FACIAL PLEASE..WTF IS A NIGGA WHO HAS PAID HIS DUES HAS MAD SHIT TO RISK LOOSING NOWA DAYS GONNA RUN OUTSIDE AND DROP 10 FILLINS FOR? SO THAT SOME NEWJACK HERB CAN TAKE IT OUT THE NEXT NIGHT WHAT DID THAT CAT RISK HIS FREEDOM FOR? HIS SHIT IS ALLREADY GONE BY THE TIME HE GOES BACK TO GET A PICK WHAT U THINK THIS NIGGAS GONNA GO HUNT DOWN SOME LIL TOY OR KEEP COMING BACK DOIN THE SPOT OVER EVERYNIGHT? NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHY NIGGAS NOW ARE SO WACK AND HORRIBLE AT THROW UPS TAGS EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG LIKE I SAID B4 YOU HAVE TOYS TAKING STYLE FROM TOYS..LOOKING UP TO TOYS THAT DONT EVEN KNOW THERE TOYS THEMSELVES..IN THE 90S TOYS PLAYED THERE POSTION AND TOOK STYLE FROM NIGGAS WHO WAS NICE AND BUILT ON IT THEN CAME OUT AND PUT IN WORK U COULDNT GET ON A FORUM AND STEAL STYLES FROM EVERYCOAST BCAUSE THERE WAS NO 12OZ OR SASTERS THINGS ARE A WHOLE LOT EASIER ITS WAY EASIER TO GET FAME WITH OUT ACTUALLY BOMBING U CAN HIT BACKYARDS AND POST A MILLION PIX UP AND YOUR NAME WILL BE KNOWN AS TO WHERE NIGGAS HAD TO TROOP WITH BOOKBAGS FULL OF PAINT FROM BUROUGH TO BUROUGH AND SMACK UP ALL THE MAIN AVES AND TRAIN LINES ON FOOT TO GET KNOWN ..NIGGAS HOP OUT OF CARS NOW WHICH I DONT KNOCK TIMES HAVE CHANGED IVE DONE BOTH .. IT WAS JUST AS HARD THEN AS IT IS NOW TO BOMB VANDAL SQUAD TODAY IS NO WHERE NEAR AS WILD AS THEY WERE WHEN JOE BLOW WAS UP YOUR ASS KICKING YA DOOR DOWN HARRASING YOUR FAMILY DAILY THESE NEW VS NIGGAS DONT KNOW COST FROM ABTER OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT.. I WAS DROPPIN HEAVY BOMBS IN 05 06 AND MAD OLD NIGGAS CAME OUT IN 05 06 AND MADE NY LOOK GOOD AGAIN FROM 06 TO 09 YOU TELLIN ME THINGS GOT HARDER WHY WAS WE RUNNIN AROUND BLASTIN THROWUPS ON EVERYTHING THEN? AND WHEN ARE U GOING TO GET OFF 12OZ AND GET YA NAME UP ON WALLS INSTEAD OF FORUMS..THIS IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE OF THE SHIT THAT I TALK ABOUT TOYS CANT SHUT UP AND GO WORK ON THERE GRAFF SHUT UP AND GO BOMB THEY WANT TO GET ON HER AND FLAP THERE GUMS BACK TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BOMBED AND CAME B4 THEM THEY CANT SIT BACK LISTEN TO SOME WORDS OF WISDOM AND LEARN FROM IT LIKE KIDS USE TO DO NIGGAS WANNA GET SLICK WITH THE MOUTH BUT WHEN YOU MEET THEM THERE JOCKS! GO TALK BACK TO JA AND TELL HIM ITS HARD TO BOMB NOWADAYS LOL NO NEW TOY CAN FUCK WITH DUDES TRACK RECORD NOW AND THEN

i cant wait to see post all city since its so easy now a days.:)

nemz is pussy, he can bomb all he wants, he has so much beef all his shit will be gone before he even catches a beating, cause he can run but his spots stay there to be dissed.

everything ja does will be gone as well, maybe a few tunnels and high spots will rock but those can be taken care of with corona bottles full of paint like trake use to do back in the day.

graff use to be about respect but now a days your shit can get gone over or cleaned by bloomberg.

you know that CO once you hit the island that looks in your ass before you take a shower, after you've been in bookings for 3 days and you smell like last weeks milk...

well thats me

they have a a chear that u put ya face on and sit on and it can detect any metal objects u boofed

i call that shit the death track. only one track n that train goes fast as fuckk. came off on that vid..

the train goes so fast that if you hold on to the pole (pause) your body will lift in the air from the wind when that train is commin you betta run forest run or you dead point blank period