N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what are you talking about son....gtp and bs barely had shit on the bqe a few years ago... when i think about the bqe a few years ago niggas who come to mind zect, doz, phame, dek, cees, goal, boo, sena, etc. drast had like one roof in bk maybe 2. are you think of the 7 line

going from morgan to 58st to astoria bs and gtp had it on lock tabz teck faid etc

damn son lol why you talking bout me so much i aint even acknowledge your existence god....i dont even think you chillin with lucifer would make you shine god..go back to the pen and paper than come holla at me Gomar Oz Duboz...

What's with all the God? Your not 5 percenter, allah born. Oh wait, you saying it çause you hear it in the Wu-Tang songs right? You sound immature, arguing with Space. Which one of you is toyer.

your a snitch! a rat and a slime maggot! go and find that shit you TOY, this aint a fucking sweepstakes giveaway

whoa my man those are some strong words ur using there,you dont

even know me,i suggest you really watch your mouth.cause im not

into beefing on the net,did i go over you somewhere or something?

or are you just another 12oz gangster..witch your still light in the ass

to even talk to me like that.but i'll show you what im really about. my

email is bobbyugo75@yahoo.com. why dont we both have a face to face

convo,and see how much of a gangster you really are,kid..i live on avenue j,and ocean pkwy

if your really that tough..why dont you email me when your in front of my building

and i'll come down stairs..you can even bring ur faggetass crew too..thats how i get down.

whoa my man those are some strong words ur using there,you dont

even know me,i suggest you really watch your mouth.cause im not

into beefing on the net,did i go over you somewhere or something?

or are you just another 12oz gangster..witch your still light in the ass

to even talk to me like that.but i'll show you what im really about. my

email is bobbyugo75@yahoo.com. why dont we both have a face to face

convo,and see how much of a gangster you really are,kid..i live on avenue j,and ocean pkwy

if your really that tough..why dont you email me when your in front of my building

and i'll come down stairs..you can even bring ur faggetass crew too..thats how i get down.

TRUE. Don't post no graff flicks on here of ya self. VS knows where you live now and they have your email address. :eek:

If you don't know anyone personally then you gotta do some work to find these areas out. Niggas put in hard work to figure things out. Nothin personal.

thats cool,its really not that big of a deal..if i know a spot and another bomber wanted to know,i'd put him on..its not that serious..but i never take anything personal.

what are you talking about son....gtp and bs barely had shit on the bqe a few years ago... when i think about the bqe a few years ago niggas who come to mind zect, doz, phame, dek, cees, goal, boo, sena, etc. drast had like one roof in bk maybe 2. are you think of the 7 line

going from morgan to 58st to astoria bs and gtp had it on lock tabz teck faid etc

TRUE. Don't post no graff flicks on here of ya self. VS knows where you live now and they have your email address. :eek:

to late for that invisable,they already know me..i got busted taking a tag on a parking meter

the jews called the cops,when the cops came they knew who i was,cause they've been looking for me..witch intern,they called vs..vs rearrested me 14 times in the 70pct,

gave me 13 mistermeaners,and 1 felony..i had a 15 thousand dollar bail..lol for taking

a tag on a parking meter,and made the n.y.post. oct31 ny post crime blotter.so im really'

not worried about vs..i know who they are,and they no who iam. so incase this noname

bird frostedflakes,decides to wanna call the cops on me..whoop dee deee do...

frosted i hope your gonna keep it as real as i just did G,so now you have my email

and my address..let me know if you need a pic of me to..anyways good looks IMan.

to late for that invisable,they already know me..i got busted taking a tag on a parking meter

the jews called the cops,when the cops came they knew who i was,cause they've been looking for me..witch intern,they called vs..vs rearrested me 14 times in the 70pct,

gave me 13 mistermeaners,and 1 felony..i had a 15 thousand dollar bail..lol for taking

a tag on a parking meter,and made the n.y.post. oct31 ny post crime blotter.so im really'

not worried about vs..i know who they are,and they no who iam. so incase this noname

bird frostedflakes,decides to wanna call the cops on me..whoop dee deee do...

frosted i hope your gonna keep it as real as i just did G,so now you have my email

and my address..let me know if you need a pic of me to..anyways good looks IMan.

So you in Midwood huh.