N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maybe they should find those toys and DO SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OR MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE

CECS AND JAES CAN PAY THE LIRR/MTRO NORTH FAIR

AND TAKE THE TRIP DOWN TO NEW YORK

EVERY COUPLE WEEKENDS A MONTH

AND DO THEIR HW

AND FIND FAT ILLEGAL SPOTS

AND ROCK THEM

AND GET TALKED ABOUT

ALL YOU NIGGAS ARE CRYING ABOUT NEW YORKS SCRAP PAPER SPOTS

EVERYONE THATS CRYING AND FEELS NEW YORKS STATE OF BIENG TO BE SO TRAGIC

CAN ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

PLENTY OF CLEAN GATES NOW, ROCK THEM

PLENTY OF BUFFED DOORS HIT THEM

TOYS ON ROOFTOPS ROCK OVER THEM!!!!

STOP CRYING NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-drunk rant over-

get mad and call me a benchwarmer/toy in the morning

lord knows im speaking the fucking truth

P1310527.jpg.a04077d9ec1ff6a193776282ee203372.jpg

P1310531.jpg.6c8e31d06f705e4233a0975e96b1ea9d.jpg

P1310470.jpg.13aceaaaad5c456e2ecdfaa1b406fb13.jpg

and to all you guys that are going to whine about

ooohhh niggas is oldd now

niggas is adults

niggas got lives

shit is too hot now

niggas rather make money

niggas got too much to give up

niggas got kids

the shit aint worth it now

waa waa waa

so what, how are you going to fail this city when it needs you the most

too many of you "veterans" want to take credit

for bombing when it was its easiest. Talk about this nigga wasnt cut out for the game

young niggas aint cut out for the game. But i LOVE

how many people aint cut out for this shit now that it got a little real.

goes to show how "hardcore" most your average writers are

like i said

get tight, talk shit, call my name out, criticize me, take it up with me when you bump into me at a bar or some faggy shit

BUT FACT OF THE MATTER IS IM SPEAKING THE TRUTH

-FACTORY MADE-

and to all you guys that are going to whine about

ooohhh niggas is oldd now

niggas is adults

niggas got lives

shit is too hot now

niggas rather make money

niggas got too much to give up

niggas got kids

the shit aint worth it now

waa waa waa

so what, how are you going to fail this city when it needs you the most

too many of you "veterans" want to take credit

for bombing when it was its easiest. Talk about this nigga wasnt cut out for the game

young niggas aint cut out for the game. But i LOVE

how many people aint cut out for this shit now that it got a little real.

goes to show how "hardcore" most your average writers are

like i said

get tight, talk shit, call my name out, criticize me, take it up with me when you bump into me at a bar or some faggy shit

BUT FACT OF THE MATTER IS IM SPEAKING THE TRUTH

-FACTORY MADE-

OK SO WHERE ARE YOU UP AT? ONLY NIGGA I SEE TAKIN IT THERE THAT IS A NEW CAT IS NEMZ IN 08 AND THATS JUST MANHATTAN QUEENS AND BK ..SO SHUT YOUR FACIAL PLEASE..WTF IS A NIGGA WHO HAS PAID HIS DUES HAS MAD SHIT TO RISK LOOSING NOWA DAYS GONNA RUN OUTSIDE AND DROP 10 FILLINS FOR? SO THAT SOME NEWJACK HERB CAN TAKE IT OUT THE NEXT NIGHT WHAT DID THAT CAT RISK HIS FREEDOM FOR? HIS SHIT IS ALLREADY GONE BY THE TIME HE GOES BACK TO GET A PICK WHAT U THINK THIS NIGGAS GONNA GO HUNT DOWN SOME LIL TOY OR KEEP COMING BACK DOIN THE SPOT OVER EVERYNIGHT? NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHY NIGGAS NOW ARE SO WACK AND HORRIBLE AT THROW UPS TAGS EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG LIKE I SAID B4 YOU HAVE TOYS TAKING STYLE FROM TOYS..LOOKING UP TO TOYS THAT DONT EVEN KNOW THERE TOYS THEMSELVES..IN THE 90S TOYS PLAYED THERE POSTION AND TOOK STYLE FROM NIGGAS WHO WAS NICE AND BUILT ON IT THEN CAME OUT AND PUT IN WORK U COULDNT GET ON A FORUM AND STEAL STYLES FROM EVERYCOAST BCAUSE THERE WAS NO 12OZ OR SASTERS THINGS ARE A WHOLE LOT EASIER ITS WAY EASIER TO GET FAME WITH OUT ACTUALLY BOMBING U CAN HIT BACKYARDS AND POST A MILLION PIX UP AND YOUR NAME WILL BE KNOWN AS TO WHERE NIGGAS HAD TO TROOP WITH BOOKBAGS FULL OF PAINT FROM BUROUGH TO BUROUGH AND SMACK UP ALL THE MAIN AVES AND TRAIN LINES ON FOOT TO GET KNOWN ..NIGGAS HOP OUT OF CARS NOW WHICH I DONT KNOCK TIMES HAVE CHANGED IVE DONE BOTH .. IT WAS JUST AS HARD THEN AS IT IS NOW TO BOMB VANDAL SQUAD TODAY IS NO WHERE NEAR AS WILD AS THEY WERE WHEN JOE BLOW WAS UP YOUR ASS KICKING YA DOOR DOWN HARRASING YOUR FAMILY DAILY THESE NEW VS NIGGAS DONT KNOW COST FROM ABTER OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT.. I WAS DROPPIN HEAVY BOMBS IN 05 06 AND MAD OLD NIGGAS CAME OUT IN 05 06 AND MADE NY LOOK GOOD AGAIN FROM 06 TO 09 YOU TELLIN ME THINGS GOT HARDER WHY WAS WE RUNNIN AROUND BLASTIN THROWUPS ON EVERYTHING THEN? AND WHEN ARE U GOING TO GET OFF 12OZ AND GET YA NAME UP ON WALLS INSTEAD OF FORUMS..THIS IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE OF THE SHIT THAT I TALK ABOUT TOYS CANT SHUT UP AND GO WORK ON THERE GRAFF SHUT UP AND GO BOMB THEY WANT TO GET ON HER AND FLAP THERE GUMS BACK TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BOMBED AND CAME B4 THEM THEY CANT SIT BACK LISTEN TO SOME WORDS OF WISDOM AND LEARN FROM IT LIKE KIDS USE TO DO NIGGAS WANNA GET SLICK WITH THE MOUTH BUT WHEN YOU MEET THEM THERE JOCKS! GO TALK BACK TO JA AND TELL HIM ITS HARD TO BOMB NOWADAYS LOL NO NEW TOY CAN FUCK WITH DUDES TRACK RECORD NOW AND THEN

OK SO WHERE ARE YOU UP AT? ONLY NIGGA I SEE TAKIN IT THERE THAT IS A NEW CAT IS NEMZ IN 08 AND THATS JUST MANHATTAN QUEENS AND BK ..SO SHUT YOUR FACIAL PLEASE..WTF IS A NIGGA WHO HAS PAID HIS DUES HAS MAD SHIT TO RISK LOOSING NOWA DAYS GONNA RUN OUTSIDE AND DROP 10 FILLINS FOR? SO THAT SOME NEWJACK HERB CAN TAKE IT OUT THE NEXT NIGHT WHAT DID THAT CAT RISK HIS FREEDOM FOR? HIS SHIT IS ALLREADY GONE BY THE TIME HE GOES BACK TO GET A PICK WHAT U THINK THIS NIGGAS GONNA GO HUNT DOWN SOME LIL TOY OR KEEP COMING BACK DOIN THE SPOT OVER EVERYNIGHT? NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHY NIGGAS NOW ARE SO WACK AND HORRIBLE AT THROW UPS TAGS EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG LIKE I SAID B4 YOU HAVE TOYS TAKING STYLE FROM TOYS..LOOKING UP TO TOYS THAT DONT EVEN KNOW THERE TOYS THEMSELVES..IN THE 90S TOYS PLAYED THERE POSTION AND TOOK STYLE FROM NIGGAS WHO WAS NICE AND BUILT ON IT THEN CAME OUT AND PUT IN WORK U COULDNT GET ON A FORUM AND STEAL STYLES FROM EVERYCOAST BCAUSE THERE WAS NO 12OZ OR SASTERS THINGS ARE A WHOLE LOT EASIER ITS WAY EASIER TO GET FAME WITH OUT ACTUALLY BOMBING U CAN HIT BACKYARDS AND POST A MILLION PIX UP AND YOUR NAME WILL BE KNOWN AS TO WHERE NIGGAS HAD TO TROOP WITH BOOKBAGS FULL OF PAINT FROM BUROUGH TO BUROUGH AND SMACK UP ALL THE MAIN AVES AND TRAIN LINES ON FOOT TO GET KNOWN ..NIGGAS HOP OUT OF CARS NOW WHICH I DONT KNOCK TIMES HAVE CHANGED IVE DONE BOTH .. IT WAS JUST AS HARD THEN AS IT IS NOW TO BOMB VANDAL SQUAD TODAY IS NO WHERE NEAR AS WILD AS THEY WERE WHEN JOE BLOW WAS UP YOUR ASS KICKING YA DOOR DOWN HARRASING YOUR FAMILY DAILY THESE NEW VS NIGGAS DONT KNOW COST FROM ABTER OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT.. I WAS DROPPIN HEAVY BOMBS IN 05 06 AND MAD OLD NIGGAS CAME OUT IN 05 06 AND MADE NY LOOK GOOD AGAIN FROM 06 TO 09 YOU TELLIN ME THINGS GOT HARDER WHY WAS WE RUNNIN AROUND BLASTIN THROWUPS ON EVERYTHING THEN? AND WHEN ARE U GOING TO GET OFF 12OZ AND GET YA NAME UP ON WALLS INSTEAD OF FORUMS..THIS IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE OF THE SHIT THAT I TALK ABOUT TOYS CANT SHUT UP AND GO WORK ON THERE GRAFF SHUT UP AND GO BOMB THEY WANT TO GET ON HER AND FLAP THERE GUMS BACK TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BOMBED AND CAME B4 THEM THEY CANT SIT BACK LISTEN TO SOME WORDS OF WISDOM AND LEARN FROM IT LIKE KIDS USE TO DO NIGGAS WANNA GET SLICK WITH THE MOUTH BUT WHEN YOU MEET THEM THERE JOCKS! GO TALK BACK TO JA AND TELL HIM ITS HARD TO BOMB NOWADAYS LOL NO NEW TOY CAN FUCK WITH DUDES TRACK RECORD NOW AND THEN

in the 90s you did not have as sophisticated of a network for reporting and prosecuting graffiti arrests. Not to mention the climate was totally different towards graffiti. Not to mention there was practically no buff like there is today. Not to mention everybody and there mother didnt have cell phones on them and were on total snitch patrol. and vs is still kicking niggas doors down but i dont want to talk about that.

When you say why bomb. how about for the simple love and appreciation of graffiti? How about for the love and adoration of nyc? We are in a literal class war with the mayor. There is no other way to look at it. Why dont writers who are all extremely networked round up and give the city some hell. Give the toys some influence and something to look at besides the internet. No one started writing online. from you to me we are all here because we seen someone who went out there and wrote their name and it had a huge impact on us. Why not continue that tradition??

and im sure you going to respond with this nonchallant man graffiti aint that serious this shit is just a hobby for niggas too cool for school attitude. But there are still people with a deep love for the game and there aint nothing wrong with that! Theres mad people coming back out and doing them right now and with the small amount of effort they put in it makes a huge statement and gets alot of notice and gives alot of hope! everybody could drop a little bit in the bucket and make a huge difference. Especially now where everything is more visible and outside of the obscurity of bombed gates of doors.

as for what i do. Dont worry about it. I unlike alot of kids my age dont feel the need to put every fart i take on blast all the time for 12 oz to see. Thats not saying that i write graffiti. Because i dont. Graffiti is illegal.:rolleyes: