N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

you hearing shit , u didnt see it , nigggas love to talk shit ... specially from the 7 line

3 people seen it homie. And ill peep it myself, then my nikkas from my block that know cave, is gonna put the slap on the little frail nikka.... and if u aint cave, then dont speak for him. Then ill have my little nikkas find out who u are to, and do the same ..... peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 people seen it homie. And ill peep it myself, then my nikkas from my block that know cave, is gonna put the slap on the little frail nikka.... and if u aint cave, then dont speak for him. Then ill have my little nikkas find out who u are to, and do the same ..... peace.

lmfao 3 people seeen it u better then the eyewitness news ..

lmfao 3 people seeen it u better then the eyewitness news ..

wtfk..... ??

is this nikka like 12 or something..

say no more, lil nikka. I know what my peeps seen, so does kasp.... and so does my nikkas from 52.

So next time them nikkas see cave, one of em gonna slap em for that move.

Have good day youngin. Go do some pushups or something.

wtfk..... ??

is this nikka like 12 or something..

say no more, lil nikka. I know what my peeps seen, so does kasp.... and so does my nikkas from 52.

So next time them nikkas see cave, one of em gonna slap em for that move.

Have good day youngin. Go do some pushups or something.

yeah niggga im 12 and half , how old are you 30 and talkin shit on shit 12oz ....

nah wrong person....

hes speakin on someone with that ess as his 12oz name...

... im trying to remember the ess ya speaking on... got any pics ?

Nah. He put n some work in the early 90's. Cens, Ess, Kes, Kera, and Desa used to run with dem, also Kech. RAH Cru, Manhattan. I will try to find some old flicks.

Nah. He put n some work in the early 90's. Cens, Ess, Kes, Kera, and Desa used to run with dem, also Kech. RAH Cru, Manhattan. I will try to find some old flicks.

Ok ok ... it sounds familiar, i jus cant place the handstyle, or think of his throwie in my head... I remember the crew. Imma ask my nikka spae, maybe he got some pics .