N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Best Throw ups in history graff in alphabetical order are:

[/color][/font][/size][/b]

Abra, Bezt, Caves, Doz, Ezaf, Fees, Goe, Hr, Icky, Jek, Klops / Kea (tie), Lone, Mepz2, Na rfw, Over, Put, Q, Rec, Sevor, Taek, Utz, Vaganal, What, Xanax, Yousuck, Zimp...

I guess your part of the 85% that is easily mislead. You got to be out ya fukn mind if you think those are the best throws in history! First of all, CAP MPC has the best throw up of all time.

Your throw up is horrible also! You can't say anything about toys. :cool:

and you still aint said a name that u write. straight up, you pussy son. everytime i post you quick to jump on the g.o.d. father part 4 dickk. fall back or get wetted nigga u not wwavey u just a boogy bordin sea shell sea shore type lil nigga. prolly 1 of my fans. neva herd of msot of yalll niggas bogy borders any way u lil pussy fart

Best Throw ups in history graff in alphabetical order are:

[/color][/font][/size][/b]

Abra, Bezt, Caves, Doz, Ezaf, Fees, Goe, Hr, Icky, Jek, Klops / Kea (tie), Lone, Mepz2, Na rfw, Over, Put, Q, Rec, Sevor, Taek, Utz, Vaganal, What, Xanax, Yousuck, Zimp...

iight iight dat list is on point my president i fux wit that i fux with that i fuckk with that my nigga thas sum real shit rite there. sumtimes i get sad cuz i see graff is dead but type a real nigas like this keep me fueled up 2 keep doin my tyihing 4 the twelvwe ounce cammunity a as a whole u dig