N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whats killin graff is all the talk, niggas dont take beatings, no one gettin bitch slapped anymore...everyone coppin pleas and niggas are shook. too many snitches. ect...

you on here shoutin out what u use to do and shit, thats what it is my nigga...but what you doin now? you on this site all day just like the toys you talkin shit about. you the fuckin OG of 12oz? tryna school niggas on whats hot to do and what you did, and what spot you did, and how u were walkin down tracks with cans...who the fuck cant do that? when the whole city gets cleaned up what you gonna do? walk down the street with ya mans and be like yo you see that gate son, i had tags across that shit back in 98 son i remember that....yeah man in summer squash with a fat cap...damn they dont make those no more for the fat caps.

i hate hearing about how it use to be, how it use to rock, this and that bla bla bla that shit is old nigga. this is 2009 get up with the times.

my fella get with the times lol this is why nyc heen washed to the 5th degree ever since about 1999.. young gunners dont listen to the jewels and rules anymore like back in the days now niggas run loose go over dead niggas do shit that looks horrible with no one tellin them there toy instead a bunch of lil toy jocks praise them because they know nothing about style ..toys disrespect niggas that paved the way and got more time on they chest then flavor flave plus pop shit online 90% of niggas on here dont know shit about graff they just write ..its a cool thing to do.. niggas dont know the history all the sagas the dramas the beefs the wars not these lil corny beefs u see nowa days the real wars that use to go on axes hammers guns razors actually being used not carried around as a fashion accessory cribs gettin ran in niggas gettin bodied niggas boostin makin hundreds of gees all the crazy shit there was to this game all the wild shit that use to go down all the official niggas that was in the game not these scrawny lil herby nerds niggas use to be 17 goin on 30 back in the day things def done reversed..there wasnt no 12oz just the street the street was the entertainment not forums thats why they aint beatins thats why any niggas can run they mouth i was around when beatins was gettin handed out on a regular youngins played they position niggas dont play they postion anymore and have no respect why because no ones tellin these niggas shit this graff shit been washed for years allready years the walls speak for them selves.. if a nigga like ghost or ja or near or any nigga of that calibur got on here tellin me about what shit was i would fall the fuck back and listen them niggas was puttin work in walkin threw them same tunnels and highways etc but nowa a days 99% of toys think they are graffstars everyones a internet sensation so even some 16 yr old nigga who caught a couple fillins and has a 12oz"buz" now cant take no lessons or criticizm niggas would rather get into online war of the words because he feels hes to official and ill in the eyes of mad other toys to get scolded.. its like im in the twilight zone niggas dont even know there toys anymore niggas atleast use to know when they were toys and wanted to get better look at the shit of these days and times queens extremely washed bx washed bk thank god alot of old shit lives in certain areas ..when it comes to graff im pretty sure everyone over 27 can agree with me they would much rather be stuck in the past then the present from the graff to the real niggas you encountered it was a whole nother world go ask poke and teck and aks and them im pretty sure they can tell you

• Like 1