N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah, I thought the truth hurt or somethin!! Im not tryin to diss either crew, but from a nuetral corner, i think the guys i named would do A O K...not to mention DUEL, Cope etc. etc... i kno people from BS, and im SURE they would agree...i dont kno who u are, as u don't kno who i am, but most of the people u named do aiiiite straight letters, not so sure they would win the piecing battle!! QUES is nice with pieces, but maybe im from diff generation!!! i knew MI(D.B.I) n he would probly agree with me...it's a forum n opinions are like assholes, everybody got em.....peace

I hear ya, and its all good ...

Before q718 posted, i was basically saying... if ya gonna speak about people from xtc/ykk that piece.. then speak of the main crew....

for instance, (not saying u brought it up, or anyone did)..

But if sumone said , cope is xtc and he pieces.... id agree...

but is cope someone u affiliate with xtc when u think of them ? no ..

when u say ques.. does someone say bs ? no they think 718 ...

That was my point of the debate in the beginning, some moron claimed BS dont piece, and he mentioned ykk/xtc in the same sentence of some other nonsense...

so factorymade, said the same about ykk/xtc the people that are known for those crews... do no piece like that either.

no harsh feeling at all.... i enjoy educated debates..

Then q718 cleared it all up.... to the extent i wanted to go to... but i didnt.