N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok reaps! dier

Touché dier I like

Reaps? Internet up don't count... Need to see it in the street and not on the side of his dad garage in the backyard.

I didn't say bs wasn't painting in the 2000's

I'm saying there best years was the 1990's... And honestly if you wasn't Around you wouldn't understand.

So if we talking up then dudes like see is amazing, if we talking ups then dudes like map are phenomenal!

We talking who has skills, if we gonna say that.... Alot the dudes you mentioned Factory aren't in the equation...

But when guys get called out how toy they are they wanna be tough guys.... I'll kill you I'll rip your head off il hdkdsjsjsuwjdnx you! I'm sure you will, just ask mom throw the key out the window. Yah dudes are losers at life... Talentless, shit talkers, wanna be thugs that hate the truth.... 90% of yah are toys, painted a bunch but in the grand scheme of thing are TOY....

Use your fist to practice getting betting not punching the keyboard in anger....

they were bombers. Where are the piecers in ykk? where are the piecers in xtc?

Their bombs (bs) were dope and they still had some talented writers they were closely afiliated with if not down with the crew. Aks was dope, i know 718 was closely afiliated to gtp and bs if not down but im murky on those facts so i didnt mention it. derek and kelt had FRESH blockbusters on roofs, did darks ever get down with bs? i cant remember these things like i used too. dope hands, tags, stompers, were up.

and caling any crew toy would get that response from alot of people. I dont think you really couldve sat around martinez gallery back in the day and be like hmm you know what bro your straight letters lack fundamentals u need to work on that. or maybe you couldve i wasnt there.

i have my opinions about shit too, but theres a reason why your saying yours behind a screename. Not to offend you or anything but you probably keep your anonimity because its just not worth the drama. and i feel you on that. i just try to hold my tongue as best i can. i do a bad job of it though lol

Yaaaaawn you proud to be in north south? Kez5 under the wing? That sound kinda gay.... And who cares about kez5... He the dope fiend ykk is more then just K5, plus they washed up anyways. Point being they had homeboy jumping rope double Dutch.... And don't worry who I bees bro, you ain't on my level go get a aids test from getting molested by the sisters my shawshank redemption.... We both know bs is bum squad.. Yah still haven't named one piecer in like 20 years plus of the crew existing, beer is the best in the crew... And I don't even know the fool. Don't be booty hurt that you thought u was the best in the team when you really the mascot lol......

its funny, how its ok for u to implement one person (Si) in a crew, to talk shit about, and then you boast about Ykk .... then i tell you how the nikka Kez was my son... and u defend that by saying ykk is washed up...

and for this i rest my case, you wont say who you are . period .

l_7788b3477dae45fdb7282ae2a9976bfb.jpg

Yo seriously broski..... You made your man tease look worst with that... You gotta be kidding me

Factory made let's hit the list

Spot, goe7, kez5, cope, such, the entire ris (is xtc, that's how the mq beef started thru them and ja backing them up)

^ some of them are ykk also....

Webone (kaos Inc/ xtc/ ykk)

This list can go on like 20 people man.... Not one bs piecer and one or 2 dudes that can do a decer straight letter

Dier (fresh) beer (fresh) .....

whor-a you cant get too worked up over niggas internet opinions.

like nick said dudes is talking graff not fists.

that being said.

Teck was ill,tease tabz stomping out roofs on the 7, tags and huge fillins all over north queens, derek!, kelt, emoe always had fresh hands,

the ykk/chk beef. constant ragging back to back to back. Wathcing niggas battle for the 74th rooftop, teck, kez, teck, kez, teck. ragging eachother all over roosevelt ave. all the rumours and stories. that was dope.

2000-03 to me was bs at its best. 7 line graff at its best. To me. Im young so my opinion is pretty slanted as well.

Jus proving a point, and dam sure not worked up over it ..

i jus want to know whos got shit to say , put a label to ya words..

and when they dont, then hey.... the jokes on them, they look liek a coward.

its funny, how its ok for u to implement one person (Si) in a crew, to talk shit about, and then you boast about Ykk .... then i tell you how the nikka Kez was my son... and u defend that by saying ykk is washed up...

and for this i rest my case, you wont say who you are . period .

Never Said ykk had bs crew running or anything..... I said si... Right away you say how kez5 was giving you lap dances in the yard upstate next to John gotti. You can keep the jail talk man you win with that. Never been and my life is very fulfilling and happy with out it okay tupac?

I didn't defend ykk they washed and that's why I say 90's bs held it down smack ykk around..... So what you saying? This like the 3rd time I seen you mention kez5 like you hype he was eating jello out your ass on the messhall? Relax buddy, your toy.... Did you empty alota cans? You probably did.... Were you good at your craft? No, you like to fight cause your didn't practice enough and your toy?

Obviously.... Yo go holla at usedbumass car and get a black book, I'll pm your some new letter, you'll thank me larer

Yo seriously broski..... You made your man tease look worst with that... You gotta be kidding me

Factory made let's hit the list

Spot, goe7, kez5, cope, such, the entire ris (is xtc, that's how the mq beef started thru them and ja backing them up)

^ some of them are ykk also....

Webone (kaos Inc/ xtc/ ykk)

This list can go on like 20 people man.... Not one bs piecer and one or 2 dudes that can do a decer straight letter

Dier (fresh) beer (fresh) .....

u say kez can piece ??? LMFAO

and u say webone.... LOL

lets stick to the people who actually push the crew, and who chill with the crew.

When webone is mentioned, noone would ever say heyy he pushes ykk.

same goes for cope,

As for BS.... as factory said, we aint piecers. We bombed, jus as ykk bombed and didnt piece.

Jus as 90 percent of the writers coming up did not piece.

And its funny thats this arguement, cuz if we were all piecers.... You would be saying , ohhhhh you nikkas dont bomb...

but yea, back to the fact you wont say who u are.. so .. shhhhhhh.

Never Said ykk had bs crew running or anything..... I said si... Right away you say how kez5 was giving you lap dances in the yard upstate next to John gotti. You can keep the jail talk man you win with that. Never been and my life is very fulfilling and happy with out it okay tupac?

I didn't defend ykk they washed and that's why I say 90's bs held it down smack ykk around..... So what you saying? This like the 3rd time I seen you mention kez5 like you hype he was eating jello out your ass on the messhall? Relax buddy, your toy.... Did you empty alota cans? You probably did.... Were you good at your craft? No, you like to fight cause your didn't practice enough and your toy?

Obviously.... Yo go holla at usedbumass car and get a black book, I'll pm your some new letter, you'll thank me larer

good attempt at jokes, but ya baked a failcake.

and re-read... cuz i never said any of that either.

LURN TWO REED !!!

and im done with this 9 year old bickering.

when u got the balls to say who u are .. then holla back chump.

u say kez can piece ??? LMFAO

and u say webone.... LOL

lets stick to the people who actually push the crew, and who chill with the crew.

When webone is mentioned, noone would ever say heyy he pushes ykk.

same goes for cope,

As for BS.... as factory said, we aint piecers. We bombed, jus as ykk bombed and didnt piece.

Jus as 90 percent of the writers coming up did not piece.

And its funny thats this arguement, cuz if we were all piecers.... You would be saying , ohhhhh you nikkas dont bomb...

but yea, back to the fact you wont say who u are.. so .. shhhhhhh.

I said webone kaos Inc... Who does push xtc

Please don't get it confused with webone113 Aka the trackstar (on your mark, get set, GO!!!!)

Cope umm yea does push ykk and xtc. Is it his main crew? Obviously not.

Fair enough keep your "bombing" stuck in the level.....

A lot of bombers nowadays have weak hand-styles and throw-up skills. Bombin hard and goin all-city doesn't make you good. Map is horrible, but has mad ups. I rather have less ups and more skills. Thing is sometimes your mentality can make you rise above the toyness.

Oh shit this dude passed 9th grade!

Props for the smartest comment I seen in here in a long time

I said webone kaos Inc... Who does push xtc

Please don't get it confused with webone113 Aka the trackstar (on your mark, get set, GO!!!!)

Cope umm yea does push ykk and xtc. Is it his main crew? Obviously not.

Fair enough keep your "bombing" stuck in the level.....

you really need to learn to read ..

i never said web113... i referred to webone, the same way you did ... webone.

and as i also said ...

speak about piecers from those crews.. that are actually "main" crew members,

and not loosely knit affiliates. ..