N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yoooo most insane shit I ever seen on Utica ave and like church ave like 12-1 am crazier than the show cops. Like 7 dt cars chasing this one van running red lights throwing pistols and money out the window. niggas got road blocked and skid across the whole street stoppin traffic. there was like 10 guys in the van and they all got out and started running different directions mad scramble chase lol. one guy got caught mad quick the cop slammed his head on the fuckin van mad hard i heard the thud and i was like 3 cars back. shitt i wanna know what was the deal with that

graffiti is like a girlfriend that does you dirty over and over again. but the fuck is good, and you know she will always be there for you. and you for her. writing graffiti is a good life experience because it teaches you that lesson very early.

life is complete bullshit filled with more downfalls than come ups, and it takes most people a lifetime to realize this. we realize it, come to terms with it and move on. wait it out, lay low, keep emptying cans. lifes a bitch and then you die. word.

graffiti is like a girlfriend that does you dirty over and over again. but the fuck is good, and you know she will always be there for you. and you for her. writing graffiti is a good life experience because it teaches you that lesson very early.

life is complete bullshit filled with more downfalls than come ups, and it takes most people a lifetime to realize this. we realize it, come to terms with it and move on. wait it out, lay low, keep emptying cans. lifes a bitch and then you die. word.

iight iight das some real shit thast some real shit my nigga. I like that. i fux witchu my nigga 12oz needs some more real niggas who just spitttin that real raw shit right there like that my mans.

"the first one said what you write mothafucka, snuffed his ass, take his cans"

this is the differance between now and then. now it would be

what you write motha fucka, oh im ****. omg really im **** we should totally link up sometimes here hit my blackbook and heres my contacts we should like bomb ight my g wave rider real recognize real boogie board riders UNITE!