N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo shao kahn you a lame whatchuwrite faggot . talkin all that shit , no need to0o take shit is cheap thats why you could afford it , i bet yall cant afford to loze ya life

WIGGA PLEASE U AINT A KILLER U A CHEERLEADER CMOM RF SCRUBS U A HERB ASS WHITE THAN A GHOST BOY FROM THE PUSSIEST BORO QUEENS LET ALONE MIDDLE VILLAGE UR GRAFF IS TERRIBLE AND U SNIFF COKE ALL DAY SHOVEL SNOW FOR BLOW I KNO THE STORY

yo suck ya mutta tell me what you write , you scared , ill rag ya shit everywhere , wait till i find out who you , you talk all hat shit nigga you dont get bread or bitches you stay online and talk shit all day you a bird , you nikkas is the crackheads like ya mans les an ja . ima hustla nikkka , so0o watch ya mouth my custy , and you postin all these white picvs , niggah you the one thats gnna be sayin im snitchin when i post real pics of your face niggah ,