N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MAN I DONT KNOW WHY I WASTE THE JOINT FLUID IN MY FINGERS RESPONDIN TO SOME OF THESE DOOLAS CUZ FOR THE MOST PART WHEN IT COMES TO GRAFF ALOT OF THE NIGGAS ON HERE THAT TALK THE MOST AND CRITICIZE THE MOST DONT EVEN COUNT IN THE WORLD OF GRAFF AT ALLL ..AND YOU HOOLIGANS BUMP THE WACKEST UGLIEST SHIT I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE ..JUST SIDE LINE NIGGAS WATCHIN THE GAME FROM THE STANDS.. AND THE ONES THAT DO MAKE MOVES DONT EVEN TALK THEY JUST WATCH QUIETLY ..BUT IM JUST IGNORANT LIKE THAT..SO HERE WE GO AGAIN ..THAT "R" LOOK BETTER THEN 99.9% F THE SHIT U POST ..STOP HATIN MY FLY ..WHILE I WAS OFF 12 U WAS POSTIN ALOT OF MY SHIT ..NOW NIGGAS WANT TO COME SIDEWAYS ..TOYS I TELL U ..IT NEVER ENDS ON 12OZ:D

MAN I DONT KNOW WHY I WASTE THE JOINT FLUID IN MY FINGERS RESPONDIN TO SOME OF THESE DOOLAS CUZ FOR THE MOST PART WHEN IT COMES TO GRAFF ALOT OF THE NIGGAS ON HERE THAT TALK THE MOST AND CRITICIZE THE MOST DONT EVEN COUNT IN THE WORLD OF GRAFF AT ALLL ..AND YOU HOOLIGANS BUMP THE WACKEST UGLIEST SHIT I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE ..JUST SIDE LINE NIGGAS WATCHIN THE GAME FROM THE STANDS.. AND THE ONES THAT DO MAKE MOVES DONT EVEN TALK THEY JUST WATCH QUIETLY ..BUT IM JUST IGNORANT LIKE THAT..SO HERE WE GO AGAIN ..THAT "R" LOOK BETTER THEN 99.9% F THE SHIT U POST ..STOP HATIN MY FLY ..WHILE I WAS OFF 12 U WAS POSTIN ALOT OF MY SHIT ..NOW NIGGAS WANT TO COME SIDEWAYS ..TOYS I TELL U ..IT NEVER ENDS ON 12OZ:D

comon now. dont let the commentary on a forum where commentary is the point, get your big wave surfing ass ina knot. that R is def not fly in anyway shape or form. (literally). if it stood alone i wouldnt even know what the fuck that shit was. ive never posted your shit. you seem really gassed like you did something big in graff. your not even up there in the ranks. your not even up in the streets famalam

you aint built for the drama

your like one of them niggas that pop out of a box

and out comes a clown

like someone injects a noone or nothing with steriods

jus be a clown cuz theres nothing more than that ..that you are

beside a nobody

you herbs just start beef. thats not what graffiti

is about my son. the whole entire city knows you fags

for ragging cats that actually put in work.

if thats what you wana be known for you got the crown home boy

you fools are a bunch of white boys from ridgewood. everyone

knows who you are and wat you guys are about. go listen to french montana you bum

MY WHOLE POINT TO FACT IS IF IT WERE SOMEONE RESPECTABLE OR AT LEAST DECENT IN THE GRAFF GAME TELLIN ME THE R IS HURT THEN I WOULD CARE LESS U BAFOONS ..BUT ITS SOME TOYS WITH THE HAND WRITING OF A 2 YEAR OLD CHILD THAT BARELY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GRAFF PERIOD ..I SEE WHAT ALOT OF YOU NIGGAS POST AND BUMP ON HERE THAT SHIT SPEAKS FOR HOW TOY YOUR MENTALITY IS ..SO YEA I WONT STEP OFF QUIETLY WHEN NIGGAS LIKE YOU CRITICIZE ..MR MANHATTAN U DICKRIDER U POSTED MANY OF ME AND MY TEAMS FLIX WOULD U PLEASE CUT IT OUT MY FLEA..AND I SEEN SOME OF THE NAMES U SHOUT OUT ON HERE SO THE COMMENT WAS MORE TOWARD YOU ..I CAN TELL YOUR A STR8 NEWJACK TOY ...GOT EM ..LETS GO

MY WHOLE POINT TO FACT IS IF IT WERE SOMEONE RESPECTABLE OR AT LEAST DECENT IN THE GRAFF GAME TELLIN ME THE R IS HURT THEN I WOULD CARE LESS U BAFOONS ..BUT ITS SOME TOYS WITH THE HAND WRITING OF A 2 YEAR OLD CHILD THAT BARELY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GRAFF PERIOD ..I SEE WHAT ALOT OF YOU NIGGAS POST AND BUMP ON HERE THAT SHIT SPEAKS FOR HOW TOY YOUR MENTALITY IS ..SO YEA I WONT STEP OFF QUIETLY WHEN NIGGAS LIKE YOU CRITICIZE ..MR MANHATTAN U DICKRIDER U POSTED MANY OF ME AND MY TEAMS FLIX WOULD U PLEASE CUT IT OUT MY FLEA..AND I SEEN SOME OF THE NAMES U SHOUT OUT ON HEE SO THE COMMENT WAS MORE TOWAD YOU ..I CAN TELL YOUR A STR8 NEWJACK TOY ...GOT EM ..LETS GO

you are 100% right my slime. but also keep in mind that just because someone is toy or not at your level doesnt mean they dont know what a good R or any letter for that matter should look like. there are plenty of wack niggas who know they are wack. will they admit it? probably not. but it doesnt mean they cant judge another writters flow. for instance yours in this case. its a forum. fools are gonna talk. whether they nice or not.

yo jo the funny thing is if you seen the person behind mr manhattan hes folding material like comeone hes a know one his brother is suppose to be a big time writer plug lol hes a faget looks like a hillbilly and chills with wack writers who you hangout with it refelcts on the the person so u know if his mans is soft he soft etc conversation closed i see you BYT

well propane post

i am a new jack but your no different.

you catch feelings when people give you advice home dog

you have some alright throw ups around n shit but that R

is horrific. and no thats no old school style R cause if it was

half of the city would be using it but your the only cat rockng

with that wack shit. so do you

DEVI IS ANOTHER ONE ..NIGGAS TALK ABOUT THIS KID SO MUCH HE MADE A CAREER OUT OF IT ..HIS WHOLE EXISTANCE IN THE WORLD OF GRAFF CAME FROM ONLINE FORUMS IN LIKE 2006 AND TILL THIS DAY THE SAME SHIT IS BEIN SAID TO THIS CLOWN OVE AND OVE ..YALL NIGGAS JUST GIVIN THIS KID WHAT HE WANTS..NIGGA THRIVES OFF THAT SHIT MY FLEAS..CUZ HIS SHIT DONT COUNT IN THE STREET

yo jo the funny thing is if you seen the person behind mr manhattan hes folding material like comeone hes a know one his brother is suppose to be a big time writer plug lol hes a faget looks like a hillbilly and chills with wack writers who you hangout with it refelcts on the the person so u know if his mans is soft he soft etc conversation closed i see you BYT

you younglins are gay as shit

theirs a youtube video of you cats having a pillow fight

come on my son. everyone knows who you are and

what your about. straight up if i had a rep like yours,

id either put the can down or end my life cause you

cats arent going anywhere with this graffiti shit nahimsayin

yo P dont sweat it

i think the point is real mother fuckers dont cut up on other real mother fuckers on the internet. even if the R isnt fly doesnt mean u need to say shit about it. so 5 outa 6 of his letters were better than any letter youve ever constructed. fuck it

of all the fucking horrible throw up letters that people do in nyc, and you kids are talkin about this nigga's R still?

MR MANHATTASS.. MY FLY HUSH UP ..U SOUND BUTT HURT AND CONFUSED IN THE NECK..REMEMBER U KNOW WHO I BE I DONT KNOW U YOU BE..KEEP THAT IN MIND ..AND WHERE DID THE WORD OLD SCHOOL COME IN TO PLAY WITH THE R ..I CAN CARE LESS ABOUT THE R ..BOOF THAT SHIT ..I TOOK THE PIC BECAUSE ITS FROM 9 YEAS AGO AND ITS STILL AROUND ..U HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT IS HOT OR NOT UNTILL I SEE SOME HOT SHIT FROM YOU..WHICH WILL BE NEVER RUB THAT ON YA CHEST ..NO PROMO

yo P dont sweat it

i think the point is real mother fuckers dont cut up on other real mother fuckers on the internet. even if the R isnt fly doesnt mean u need to say shit about it. so 5 outa 6 of his letters were better than any letter youve ever constructed. fuck it

of all the fucking horrible throw up letters that people do in nyc, and you kids are talkin about this nigga's R still?

THIS IS WHY I RESPOND ..U HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ..EVERYONES ENTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINION ..NIGGAS THINK ITS WACK I CAN CARE LESS ..BUT THE NIGGAS CALLIN MY SHIT WACK I WANNA SEE SOME OF YOUR 2001 THROWUPS ..IN 01 NIGGAS WAS LOVIN THAT R ..YEA SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE WRITERS THAT U NIGGAS POST PIX OF ALL DAY.. GOT EM.. LIKE U SAID HOWARD OUT OF 5 LETTERS NIGGAS WANNA CRY ABOUT 1 TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE ITS MORE THEN A THE SIMPLE THROWUP..ITS MORE LIKE NIGGAS GOT THEY FEELINGS HURT B4 AND ARE LOOKIN FOR ANY REASN TO VENT NOW AND WANT TO COME SIDEWAYS AT THE SLIME ..CARL THOMAS ASS NIGGAS ..SO EMOTIONAL