N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
niggas that we beef with are 8ball ass niggas never seen a brick ! omar ass niggas from the wire

this is graff homie. shut the fuck up about 8balls and bricks especially you a little white kid from a nice neighborhood sleepin mad comfy in ya spiderman sheets. and for someone who jumped off a roof because nemz punched you in the face and left your man zn and dust to get beat down to a bloody pulp you sure act hard on here. we seen the footage. its sad that you talk so much shit but you was cryin on the roof that night. begging for my niggas not to wash you up. and you had a hammer and didnt use it. and you was 3 against 2. and you all layed down on command on your stomachs. you was crawling under the air conditioner after nemz rocked you! hahahahaha you fuckin wigger fake ass writer. give the real veo his name back:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shooting and missing means nothing now why you lieing?

all these bitch niggas make me sick never gone be shit

proove ya theory you claim theres a video niggas is waiting for the footage man ! nemz was long gone pet when niggas heard yo these niggas is coming nemz was on mrytl broadway and les is ass ..funny style how niggas got chased off myrtle wycoff and ya v got fucked up and niggas still got the chain

shooting and missing means nothing now why you lieing?

all these bitch niggas make me sick never gone be shit

proove ya theory you claim theres a video niggas is waiting for the footage man ! nemz was long gone pet when niggas heard yo these niggas is coming nemz was on mrytl broadway and les is ass ..funny style how niggas got chased off myrtle wycoff and ya v got fucked up and niggas still got the chain

you always have some little fake made up excuse!! but you aint deny the fact that you got washed and was crying and begging for your life. i heard your stupid little voice. you sound like a girl! lmao and you on here spittin gangsta shit. thats how kids like you get hurt!! do your self a favor and grow up! your not a thug.!! and why would they be stupid enough to show proof of what went down! so zn can attatch his hospital bill to that and create another case!? your only hard around a group never for self

what are you talking about nigga ..god is my witness you are pussy you niggas get shut down every where you go.....yous all done got handled! devi u a fubu wearing ass nigga still shoppin in tjmax ..thats a damn shame tryna black ball me you had ya shot bitch nigga its my turn!

YOU MAD! AHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: