N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo thank all yall for the birthday love! shouts to my true heads from the east and to my famalam on here the 12oz crue, ya no who ya is. and yo a big shoutout to adikone o2d crue also my man fibs and klops, johnny lats and my moms for given birth to a nigga! oh yea and my pitbull butchy, i see you dog! ruff ruff...CAVES with the two HORNS na mean dont act like y aodnt already no EARLY![/color][/b]

ROFL!!!!!

actually there are stores that carry that much hommie. and then some. and if your a good enough rac ker you can pull this many outta one store.... ask moderator.... im sure i have in the high 3000's in decos..... i supplied most nyc graff stores and your favorite online stores too. shit paid my rent for about 3-4 years. no bs no G... etch, microns, sharioes, canvas paint brushes.. i was cracking that game wide open about 7 years ago. shit burnt now... plus all these dust bunny kids selling shit for pennies just to get there next fix. so shit be pointless sometimes........ but back to my point its !00% possible im speaking thru experience brother......

man speaks truth lol... good times mayn....good times