N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why yu mad cuz ny niggas aint hot?

we aint got it like yu west coast bitchboys...

ya live in the suburbs nigga

yu get those chances to paint...

us niggas gotta work wit what we got...

so jus SHUT THE FUCK UP and stay in ya thread...

ya niggas come on here and think ya hood

i dnt speak much cuz im humble

but ya niggas make a nigga wanna come out

and beat a nigga to DEATH! real talk...

like yall bitchBOYS say... we real MEN out her...

FROM 14yrs TILL 25 NIGGA YU CANT WIT US!!!!

jus stay in cali bitchbornass niggaSSSS

and jus bcuz we dnt dress like ya...

its cuz us niggas got beefs no homo...

when yu hold yur paint and beef ....

in the same spot come talk to a real nigga...

cuz ya real reckless... comin on here tryna shit on niggas...

ya all aint shit... WHY YA COME TO NYYYY????

New York is the safest city in America.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE MAD SOFT>>>> THESE CATS DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT CATCH TRACK SPOTS OR ROOFIES ANYWHERE FAR FROM THE VACINITY OF HIPSTER NEIGHBORHOODS...THATS THAT. NYC AINT DEAD>>>THEY ARE HERE CAUSE ITS THE MECCA. THEY WISH THEY WERE FROM HERE... ANYONE CAN BE A FELON... BUT BE PROUD TO SHOUT THAT OUT? THATS FOR BIRDS... THEY WILL NOT BE HERE FOREVER...IF NIGGAS WENT TO CALI AND PAINTED IT WOULD BE THE FUCKIN SAME...BEING CAUCASION IN AMERICA GIVES YOU MUCH MORE OPPORTUNITY TO GET AWAY WITH THINGS AND MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS...BUT WHATS REAL IS FUCKING NYC....ALL OTHERS ARE JUST ON THE FUCKING BANDWAGON....NIGGAS COME FROM EVERY PLACE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO PAINT HERE...AND PEOPLE ARE ON A BALL SUCKING SPREE...YOU KNOW WHAT I DIG, CERTAIN CATS THAT KEEP IT GULLY AND PAINT...NO NAMES BUT MY J LINE, A LINE, L LINE, HOMIES KNOW WHATS GOOD....GET PRESSED AND NIGGAS FOLD...MIGHT BE A LITTLE TWISTED BUT THOSE ARE TRUE WORDS.. A NIGGA GOTTA COME HOME TO ALL THIS BLACK GELED SLICK BACK HAIR CRAP...MAD RIDICULOUS...IF THESE NIGGAS GO UPTOP THEY JOIN THE ARIAN BROTHERHOOD QUICK CUASE THEY BUNS.... AND THATS REAL WRAP..FUCK OUTTA HERE ONLY NIGGAS I BUMP IS THEM BK AND BX CATS...ONLY NIGGAS THAT DONT HOP ON THE BAND WAGON.....N MUTHAFUCKIN Y TILL I DIE!!!!!

Haha damn youre mad. People come from all over to paint/live in Cali too homie, maybe even more than NY. Both coasts get this country's rejects, entrepreneurs, immigrants, artists, wannabe stars, and yes boatloads of hipster faggots. But I think its mad funny that you fools go on and on about such and such being a white, hipster, etc etc. as if being from somewhere else other than NY means youre automatically white, or a "hipster." Some of you fools are straight up crybabies makin up little stories and shit to make you feel better about other men putting in more work. Shit is weird as fuck, give credit where its due

Haha damn youre mad. People come from all over to paint/live in Cali too homie, maybe even more than NY. Both coasts get this country's rejects, entrepreneurs, immigrants, artists, wannabe stars, and yes boatloads of hipster faggots. But I think its mad funny that you fools go on and on about such and such being a white, hipster, etc etc. as if being from somewhere else other than NY means youre automatically white, or a "hipster." Some of you fools are straight up crybabies makin up little stories and shit to make you feel better about other men putting in more work. Shit is weird as fuck, give credit where its due

truth

people hating on BTM are pathetic. wow you are from NY good for you. well these guys arent from there and they are kiling your city harder than you are. complain about tourist spots hipster spots, those fools are straight bombers and felons doing it big in your city. stop being jealous about it and either hack them out or stick to 12oz like a bitch ass punk. you guys looks like girly ass softy faggots bitching on 12oz about it.

i always thoght NY was fulla real Gs and thugs real fools, but after reading this trhead i see that NY is full of petty little bitches addicted to 12oz and buying overpriced turquoise fruity colored clothing and shit. it makes me sad to see so many of you hating on here like little girls.

like i thoght the west coast threads were fulla bullshit talkin but NY takes the cake for sure. you guys are some homos. go out and bomb or hack out AL or shut the fuck jup.

i always thoght NY was fulla real Gs and thugs real fools, but after reading this trhead i see that NY is full of petty little bitches addicted to 12oz and buying overpriced turquoise fruity colored clothing and shit. it makes me sad to see so many of you hating on here like little girls.

like i thoght the west coast threads were fulla bullshit talkin but NY takes the cake for sure. you guys are some homos. go out and bomb or hack out AL or shut the fuck jup.

and fyi....this kid who said this is a toy..he goes to highschool in sf...doesnt write graff..talks shit on 12oz but stays on here like no other....and doesnt do one on one fights....

shut your mouth..youve never even been to this city...why you on here talking..

Does anybody from NYC area know some historical graff spots, i have been to the writers bench at 149 grand concourse, the ampitheatre and the wild style wall. But there must be more off those historic places.

I am a succer for old skool tags, are there still tags visible somewhere from Dondi, Skeme Dez, Taki 183 any info would be great!

I will be visiting NYC in a couple of weeks and it would be great iff i could visit some new historic spots.

New York IS rated as one of the safest cities in North America. Niggas think it's not safe, take a time machine back to the late 70's and 80's. Ha Ha. There are grimy hoods in NYC, like anywhere east of Flatbush avenue. But then think about the rest of Brooklyn, shit is safe. It's funny how ppl are proud of a city being not safe. Why would you wanna walk around constantly being paranoid that your gonna get robbed, stabbed, shot or just deaded somehow. lol. Grow up.

best part was this one, it was like he was thinkin "im gonna fuk you up when i got off this shit, nigga"

salviaa.jpg

Yea..... Sorry to burst yah bubble that shit is fake I know these niggas they a bunch of clowns... They probably made the video to try to blow up there "rap group"......... Niggas are funny like that, try to clown themselves to attempt to advance themselves yah dig.....

Does anybody from NYC area know some historical graff spots, i have been to the writers bench at 149 grand concourse, the ampitheatre and the wild style wall. But there must be more off those historic places.

I am a succer for old skool tags, are there still tags visible somewhere from Dondi, Skeme Dez, Taki 183 any info would be great!

I will be visiting NYC in a couple of weeks and it would be great iff i could visit some new historic spots.

YEAH YOUR MOMS

ok, so i have using this site for years and over the years i have witnessed a drastic change in the graff game. i just now made an account because im super high and feel like speaking my mind. when i first started painting niggas was going crazy, i would see train lines being bombed every night, this site was filled with new pics, everything was just crazy. then all of the sudden shit just died. no more pics no more graff. just e-thugs and niggas poppin off on eachother. no one was out killin shit, instaid of rushing to spots niggas were rushing to their computers to be fucking e-thugs. thats some stupid shit if you ask me. now niggas is getting mad that out of towners are running the city, now whos fault is that? while all you niggas sat back and argued or whatever you niggas was doing, these out of towners came in and took over our city. now im not tryna say that i stayed strong and painted all these years but i was not one of these niggas who sat behind a computer and acted hard. i have to give props that did stay painting through out the years and i give those niggas respect because they stayed doing their thing while you niggas just sat back and watched. the point of this is, all you niggas need to get off your asses and start bombing and take back our fucking city![/b]

ok, so i have using this site for years and over the years i have witnessed a drastic change in the graff game. i just now made an account because im super high and feel like speaking my mind. when i first started painting niggas was going crazy, i would see train lines being bombed every night, this site was filled with new pics, everything was just crazy. then all of the sudden shit just died. no more pics no more graff. just e-thugs and niggas poppin off on eachother. no one was out killin shit, instaid of rushing to spots niggas were rushing to their computers to be fucking e-thugs. thats some stupid shit if you ask me. now niggas is getting mad that out of towners are running the city, now whos fault is that? while all you niggas sat back and argued or whatever you niggas was doing, these out of towners came in and took over our city. now im not tryna say that i stayed strong and painted all these years but i was not one of these niggas who sat behind a computer and acted hard. i have to give props that did stay painting through out the years and i give those niggas respect because they stayed doing their thing while you niggas just sat back and watched. the point of this is, all you niggas need to get off your asses and start bombing and take back our fucking city![/b]

y u actin hard over the computa b.

Yea..... Sorry to burst yah bubble that shit is fake I know these niggas they a bunch of clowns... They probably made the video to try to blow up there "rap group"......... Niggas are funny like that, try to clown themselves to attempt to advance themselves yah dig.....

ye u need to smoke salvia in a bong or bowl anyway so it was kinda obvious, i forgive u for bursting my bubble tho na mean