N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
uhhhh NO ur flicks are weak...recycled shit ive seen billion times before..ill ask around for the shirt tho...they type exclusive..but only if u got me on ur original eye ball tee

lol since your a fan i got you how many you need? u can come directly to me u have to to go ask your superiors make sure u got the 3x for my fat ass :lol:

i reply as fast as you do my mcnugget ..just as fast as u reply to me its funny how you jumped on 12 oz thinkin about me tho ..the minute you posted something i was involved ..whos the highschool girl? i just reply and son out niggas tryin to come at me sideways out the blue like the ill fans

twon poo stop suckin dick you stay thirsty tryin to comment after dudes and usually end up gettting sonned my fella like i said every one is doing it now instead of the select frew that always did it and cope been one of em

lmao you mad. stop fronting like u made a difference in graffiti he just proved people were doing that waaay before you

i reply as fast as you do my mcnugget ..just as fast as u reply to me its funny how you jumped on 12 oz thinkin about me tho ..the minute you posted something i was involved ..whos the highschool girl? i just reply and son out niggas tryin to come at me sideways out the blue like the ill fans

lol..okay i promise ill never make a comment about the fat man...the only reason i said something was cuz of ur idiotic remarks thinkin who u r...i am no one to say this...but u aint shit nigga

Damn cats be swinging on Propane!

You should charge them to join ya fanclub b.

lol let em swing and dangle my g i dont take this shit serious most the time its anonymous 16 yr olds who would act tottaly difrent face to face ..i just keep replyin because i know it annoys the shit out em yo mr b hit the aim my genious