N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This is what he does...No respect for smart cru.. If he was going to take his spot back do something nice...He could have it. The other spot I'm going to do is just as hot as this spot. A do or die spot... Come off doin it or die doing it.. He have no skills at all...

I agree you gotta battle for your spots....... so buff out the dudes that buffed you and top them......but why cover the smart crew roller wich was lookin nice with that ugly ass shit while they clearly left adeks shit alone when they hit that spot. :confused:

fuck everyother state. ny is known for its originality and the work it puts in. no outa towner could ever have ny on lock. after this beef with aones adek is gana dissapear and go to calli and tahts the end of that. fuck adek and all these toys that support him.

sorry brotha, but give the man the respect he deserves. half the people commenting on his shit right now, shouldn't because he does it way bigger then them. He ain't down with iraq for nutin, one of the illest if not the illest crews in MANHATTAN.....mr. manhattan :) :eek:

sorry brotha, but give the man the respect he deserves. half the people commenting on his shit right now, shouldn't because he does it way bigger then them. He ain't down with iraq for nutin, one of the illest if not the illest crews in MANHATTAN.....mr. manhattan :) :eek:

irak is dope but adek isnt. he's handstyles are one thing but with me personally. i give no respect to outatowners. this is nyc. i have respect for real niggas that keep shit real here. nigas coming from calli chill here fora few months then dissapear. ima real new yorker and idont givea fuck bout msk or dms or anyof those fags. theyre all wack and try to make themselfs better then us. adeks throwup is honestly one of the most uglyiest throwups ive ever seen by far. niggas needa get on their shit.