N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
na i dig i seen that other los up i was not talking bout him i know he got fame for years i was saying mr.manhattan prolly got no ups trust fams i know this game and my history is tight but my nikka los tss aint wake up and say o i seen sum nikka los ftr up so now ima write that fuck outta here who does that my nikkas is all 20plus nikkas aint lil kids running wreckless but you cant tell me that bklyn los has a hot throwy my opinion is its wack hate me or love me idc

Nah I hear you. At the end of the day you will never please everyone. And at this stage in the game majority ofnsmes have been used and recycled. It's no fuss to anyone but fuck it's about longevity and style. So if you keep painting and you nice with yours nohing else need be said......

LIKE i said MIDTOWN stand up and first it was about los now its ques who cares realy fuck u respect 4 los much respect to ques i know my history and i respect 4fathers but they need to respect us young nikkas cuz we still in it and we go hard im angry cuz lame nikkas like you hate on young nikkas when they should embrace the youth cuz we the future of this shit we the ones telling the older nikkas storys and keeping them alive for generations to come you aint schooling no 1 fams just dont utter the wrong shit about nikkas when you dont even know where they coming from yea theres a thousand toys out right now fucking the game up but that aint all new jacks do ya home work on me alone nikka and you will know what it is

why are u so angry b?

people sometimes put numbers on the back of their name to indicate that theyre not taking the name nahimsayin? u needa takea chill pill and not be toy anymore theres already someone that writes Ques and he's a way better piecer then ur boy will ever b. U needa hopp off the grundle piece and learn ur shit b. ur not at the top of the world b. takes YEARS to be nice and YEARS to earn ur stripes. real talk b. u lil kids from the hieghts needa pick up paper and pencils and practice/learn ur history. im gettin tired of tellin u niggas that. u needa learn for urself cause if u dont then u not gana get anywhere in this game TRUST me.

If dudes know other people are writing the name they decided to hit the walls with, they should out of respect (that is if there is any) just add a number to your name.

Problem solved.

The thing is, that's NOT going to happen. So until it does, or the parties involved quit, you will have to deal with these same accusations. Don't like it? Change the situation, like I said though, we all KNOW that's NOT going to happen.

And, just to be clear, to think that Los TGK throwie is far beyond/better than Los FTR well than....well that's your problem. To me they are more or less the same.

LIKE i said MIDTOWN stand up and first it was about los now its ques who cares realy fuck u respect 4 los much respect to ques i know my history and i respect 4fathers but they need to respect us young nikkas cuz we still in it and we go hard im angry cuz lame nikkas like you hate on young nikkas when they should embrace the youth cuz we the future of this shit we the ones telling the older nikkas storys and keeping them alive for generations to come you aint schooling no 1 fams just dont utter the wrong shit about nikkas when you dont even know where they coming from yea theres a thousand toys out right now fucking the game up but that aint all new jacks do ya home work on me alone nikka and you will know what it is

okay homeboy.ur really mad and needa take it down a notch. im not yellin at u or anything, im just saying ur toy. if u havent herd graffiti is going no where these days. the games been long over since the year 2000. the reason for that is because u "young nikkas" forgot about the number 1 rule to the game. and thats style b. sure theres a handful of "young nikkas" like u that actually do have style and kno what ur doing. but the rest witch is a very big majority is trash. im not hatin on anyone. im statin facts and shining light on the truth. if u think ur nice then u wrong b. ive been doin this shit way longer then u have b. ive learned alot and been thru alot. u needa do ur work b. u said los's throwie is wack. thats all ima say. stay up and stay in school b. 1.

ps it doesnt really matter where u come from. if u got the style then u go for the ups and once u have those 2 things on lock ur money nahimsayin

That's not even the point.

Apparently you just don't get it.

NA I GET THE POINT HE BEEN OUT 1st and LONGER but my hommies throwy is fresher my nikka los is from tha BX he aint know about that other los when he started 5 or 6 years ago there for he aint steal the name he dosent even have the same hand style so what does it matter its about whos style is iller and who has the most and thats realy what its all about it aint about jocking the nikkas that was here 1st respect yes JOck no!!! no by a show of votes whos throwy has a better style

WRITERS OF 12oz YA VOTE LOS TSS OR THAT OTHER LOS KEEP IT REAL WHAT HAS MORE STYLE

All the throbs in those pics are pure garbage---really really bad--not that it matters really --but they are all bad---- I would go so far as to say that most of them are not even throw ups---just saying---it's not bad to not be a graffiti writer---just be yourself

Well, like it's been said.

Dude should have just been like, oh word? Some dude has been rocking Los and putting in significant amount of work before me? I'm just going to add a number to keep things kosher.

When I first started to write, I must have come up 10+ names that I was unaware were in use already. What did I do? I switched up the name again. I guess stepping on toes and just violating the rules to the game are what's really good in 2010.

YKay, not even trying to get at you like this, just trying to throw some advice your way.

That throwie with the Werds straight underneath is garbage. I've seen some other stuff, including some of the books you posted, and there were for sure some nice stuff with those flix. And yeah you may have spots rocking, and yeah we may see you, but that isn't always a good thing.

my sondula u still dont get it. i highly doubt ur boy been writing and bombing for the past 6 years cause majority of us woulda seen him up but we havent. get this striaght. its not about "same" handstyles or wat not. having the same name doesnt work in this game cause one of the main critical points of graffiti is having a name U go by. not a name many people go by nahimsayin. ur boy jocked his name and thats that. ur boys a toy for that cause he's style isnt competeable. u kids hit couple street spots and roofs and say ur allcity. get outa the bronx and peep every other burough kid. u reallly gota lot to learn b. im actually out this time. stay up mang

okay homeboy.ur really mad and needa take it down a notch. im not yellin at u or anything, im just saying ur toy. if u havent herd graffiti is going no where these days. the games been long over since the year 2000. the reason for that is because u "young nikkas" forgot about the number 1 rule to the game. and thats style b. sure theres a handful of "young nikkas" like u that actually do have style and kno what ur doing. but the rest witch is a very big majority is trash. im not hatin on anyone. im statin facts and shining light on the truth. if u think ur nice then u wrong b. ive been doin this shit way longer then u have b. ive learned alot and been thru alot. u needa do ur work b. u said los's throwie is wack. thats all ima say. stay up and stay in school b. 1.

ps it doesnt really matter where u come from. if u got the style then u go for the ups and once u have those 2 things on lock ur money nahimsayin

graff game is always dead 2 ya old floks think ya fills will last for ever and don't pick up the paint and go out at night shout outs 2 all the real bombers that go out and bomb and them old floks who still put in work in the game