N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU AINt JA

QWIt SAYIN LOSER

YOUR A tOY

AN INSANE tOY

WHO GOt MAD BEEF NOW

YOU DONt GOt A CLUE

IN tIME YOU WILL

AND YOU SUCK At GRAFFItI

LOOK At YOU CRAP COMPARED tO GOOD WORK

It DONt COMPARE

YOU DUMBASS

BY tHE WAY

FUCK YOUR MOtHER

ur the biggest jock out ther I guess it runs in the family.....jockin JA KET GHOST BRUZ ... I'm tellin u ur goin g to get fuk up real soon.. thinkin ur a friend ur not a friend at all. A crack head is going to fuk ur ass up ELO

Wow, you go over a memorial and then throw up another memorial...

Wowwwwww...... That's on some day one should know better status.

You know how many time I put VE and asp up and mother fukers go over that... He didnt do it. I could see if he did it and I never knew he pass away...R.I.P KERSE...

I don't know, just the way I was taught, but you don't go over tributes (even if it wasn't done by the dead person). whoever went over the VE's that you put up in the past, that is fucked up also. On the other hand, it is also wrong to go over people (alive) w/ tributes as well.

Don't know, it's a touchy subject. Point is there were cleraly several spots available on that roof, didn't have to go over those guys unless you actually had beef w/ them. Then it's another story.

Peace

new york niggas got no respect for nothing but their own egos, these kids think that their fills are all that matters, everything we do gets buffed eventually, no matter how nice u are theres 100 cats that can burn you, no matter how nice or toy you are you all sit in the same cells and courtrooms. theres more to it than just doin mad fills, and holdin down your name on the internet. if you do it for yourself, for the love, you always worry about making spots better, and you always worry about your peers who out there doin it for the same reason, but no, all our peers are out there doin it for their peers. its like hoes in the club that say they get all slutted up for the other sluts, rather then the men they tryin to get attention from. if u spend your entire existence doing something do it for the right reasons, not to prove some dumb shit to some dumb niggas who dont know what its really about.

u niggas need knowledge of self before you go looking for acceptance from others

I don't know, just the way I was taught, but you don't go over tributes (even if it wasn't done by the dead person). whoever went over the VE's that you put up in the past, that is fucked up also. On the other hand, it is also wrong to go over people (alive) w/ tributes as well.

Don't know, it's a touchy subject. Point is there were cleraly several spots available on that roof, didn't have to go over those guys unless you actually had beef w/ them. Then it's another story.

Peace

I hear where ur comin from. I didnt know he pass away and I'm not sure if CS knew. I dont think CS would of went of it if he knew...Like I said be4 R.I.P KERSE.....

new york niggas got no respect for nothing but their own egos, these kids think that their fills are all that matters, everything we do gets buffed eventually, no matter how nice u are theres 100 cats that can burn you, no matter how nice or toy you are you all sit in the same cells and courtrooms. theres more to it than just doin mad fills, and holdin down your name on the internet. if you do it for yourself, for the love, you always worry about making spots better, and you always worry about your peers who out there doin it for the same reason, but no, all our peers are out there doin it for their peers. its like hoes in the club that say they get all slutted up for the other sluts, rather then the men they tryin to get attention from. if u spend your entire existence doing something do it for the right reasons, not to prove some dumb shit to some dumb niggas who dont know what its really about.

u niggas need knowledge of self before you go looking for acceptance from others

Yo fam at the end of the day if NYC sucks then go to your hometown forum and simply leave us the fuck alone. Your like the fat girl at the club that complains the whole time but refuses to leave....for that matter just go home eat some ice cream and dream about a better tomorrow. Let us deal with our hitching and moaning about "fill-INS"