N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^woah there buddy, woah. zen1 is it?? you're a major toy, i see you in harlem and the heights, all toy, you should get better before you talk shit, you do have a little bit of ups though, so i'm not knocking that, but arinzemoopakse is better than you, trust

u hear ur self??

y u talkin bout otha niggaz thatz betta then me??..

i kno therez madd otha niggaz thatz betta then me..

i dont give a fucC about ur arinzemoopakse who eva thA fucC that iz..

R u betta then me??i doubt it...so fall bacC mah jizZzZzZzZ.....

that was a very toy thing to say. this is why graffiti is dead, chicos like you going around calling old shit hurt. whatever bruh, just realize that if it wasnt for those old cats, we wouldnt be doin wat we do nahimsayin

ok.....so your telling me if you was to see this in 2010 you would say yo bro that shit is fire?

37009.jpg

cmon son you saying if it wasnt for old school cats we wouldnt be doing what were doing now? are you serious? thats the most stupidest shit ever...i didnt start writing graffiti because of old school niggas i starting writing because i wanted to get my name up....idk bro ya concepts dont make scence to me....

ok.....so your telling me if you was to see this in 2010 you would say yo bro that shit is fire?

37009.jpg

cmon son you saying if it wasnt for old school cats we wouldnt be doing what were doing now? are you serious? thats the most stupidest shit ever...i didnt start writing graffiti because of old school niggas i starting writing because i wanted to get my name up....idk bro ya concepts dont make scence to me....

lol let me explain it ina different way. old trains were the prime era of graffiti in nyc. they showed real letter structuring, real throwup structures and very complex handstyles. those cats bombed decades ago. nowa days we got alota new jack writers running around throwing up tactical throw ups. it went from being nice to who has the most ups. people are forgetting that graffiti is about style, the way your letters match, the patterns your letters have all that. you might get up but that doesnt mean nothin. you gotta be nice in the game to get the recognition and respect. :D :D :D

and yes i would, its 1rocking on a train witch people dont hit anymore and 2 has mad flavor in the lettering, look at how the ACO flow together well. thats one thing you and these herbs will never get down....style

lol let me explain it ina different way. old trains were the prime era of graffiti in nyc. they showed real letter structuring, real throwup structures and very complex handstyles. those cats bombed decades ago. nowa days we got alota new jack writers running around throwing up tactical throw ups. it went from being nice to who has the most ups. people are forgetting that graffiti is about style, the way your letters match, the patterns your letters have all that. you might get up but that doesnt mean nothin. you gotta be nice in the game to get the recognition and respect. :D :D :D

iight but listen...i agree with you on some terms...but all im saying is half the shit your postin is hurt...shit has no letter structure no steelo no nada...so basically your contradicting your statement about "you gotta be nice in the game to get the recognition and respect." idk meng i dont respect most of the shit you postin..all im sayin

graff is different for everyone- personally handstyle is most important- cuz im all about tags and thats me....

to others is all about bombing

some straight up dont do shit but piece and burners-

some niggas strictly straight letters

some niggas strictly throwups-

some dedicated to fuckin up transit only

others is strictly streets

others only freights

etc....

to do it all (with style) is some shit..... but we all have strengths and we all have "lesser" qualities

iight but listen...i agree with you on some terms...but all im saying is half the shit your postin is hurt...shit has no letter structure no steelo no nada...so basically your contradicting your statement about "you gotta be nice in the game to get the recognition and respect." idk meng i dont respect most of the shit you postin..all im sayin

iight bruh,thats my opinoin. wat do you think about this throw up that i posted?

34194.jpg

nah man im not feeling that shit i try to keep my eyes off things like this...my opinion

let me show you why that throw up is nice. notice the right side of the SAR, how it goes down at the same angle. those three parallel lines make it pop alot more then just making it bubble nahimsayin. peep the bottom left legs of the A and R. very much parallel witch also gives it a lot of style meng. i gotta admit the throwie doesnt look that great but the structure does have flow to it. little lines like that makes a difference in throwups. thats just my opinoin tho :) :) :)

if it werent for people like him and quik, all those rtw, 357 heads, i garentee you that shit would not be the same. real talk

enfermo. Wack a su graffiti y yo podía descuidado en lo que dices. ir a ver graff fuk un par de veces y obtener un mejor estilo joven.

i could care less about wat u say t0o nigga...nd u say u could gett a betta style by watchin fuk graFF??..betta not watch part 6 miJiZ that shit waz full of toyz!..with exception of a few writers....mata fact!?!...i think i seen u there!

i could care less about wat u say t0o nigga...nd u say u could gett a betta style by watchin fuk graFF??..betta not watch part 6 miJiZ that shit waz full of toyz!..with exception of a few writers....mata fact!?!...i think i seen u there!

lol this nigga. i wasnt on fuk graff and i will never b on fuck graff. i said tho that you should watch it and get fuckin inspired cause you roll with space yeo, thats all im sayin. im outa here young bull, it was nice talkin witchu. A word of advice, take madddd aderal and stay up tonight practicin and youll b good bread ina few months

• Like 1