N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what is graffiti ? , dutchgutz , PUBLIC PERVERT , Addicted To Fame , nycHaBiTat , skeez ball , usedcarman , afsi , mvs , tonyetch , nacho_libre , JawnDoeske , thespraycanman , culinaryhyperversity , gustoizm , SonmyD , XxthakingofqueenzXx , jay swizzle , sleptembers , Loyal2theGame , john dough , whosthisguy , PNOID76 , Senakers , Sewer_Crawler , Trinity , Ste-yah , allfreetime , ArinzeMoopakse , break_legs_ribs_100_bills , da killa kali , OneThousandGrams , grizzled fish , djboe63rd , ALTERNATION , freewit3eez , Jeffrey2 , Randal The Vandal , PETER GUNN , Yo! , BXanax. , nycisdead106 , JASHTER , Balthazaar , whitenigga , whatzthesteez , hellomike1982

Lets get sponsored by belton and wreak havoc.. 12OZ Team, Nigga is you down fool?

:cool:

that does not take creativity my lil cousin can do that shit....oze and muk are creative and their shit is dope...but w.e that 1/2 arm bullshit says doesn't mean its creative..its just a fucking waste of paint.I bet you their not even trying to be creative there just expressing their hipster feelings.

Plus Fuckin 1

If you think that Bullshit trash even belongs on a wall, Get the fuck of NYC.

My bad fam we must be referring to different crue's [/color][/font][/b]

ahaha PUHLEASE tell me theres another RAC crew! the only 4 people i see reppin RAC crew here in brooklyn is COS (names been taken, FAME (names been taken, DAZE (names been taken, and SNO (names been taken)..bunch of toy ass kids

ahaha PUHLEASE tell me theres another RAC crew! the only 4 people i see reppin RAC crew here in brooklyn is COS (names been taken, FAME (names been taken, DAZE (names been taken, and SNO (names been taken)..bunch of toy ass kids

Well I dont know those toys that are taking niggas tags, but the RACrue I rep is out of the BxBoro Slime.. Do some research and you can see for yourself boy boy

:cool: