N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO WHY U GOT 2 B A F!!KING HATER WHY! THE ? IS WHY WHY!! U F!!K

whos hating?? why does the truth have to be "hating"??? man up and get your style right. all you kids always saying people are hating. this is a graff forum and best believe your shit will be critiqued so get that style up and then post your mess. and that whole canvas thing got so out of hand with you toys. all i see are horrible pieces and throwies on canvas. leave the canvas for bob ross

hahaha well next time trow name not dod on me u just mad cuz im talk of new york everybody hates me and few love me pause

take that up with a dod crew head not me. your saying im mad? lol dont even try and make yourself feel better by throwing the classic played out "YOUMAD?" thing at me.. that shit dont fly over here chubby. the talk of new york would never relate to your name.

1- your name aint original

2- your style is terrible and not balanced

3- the crew your pushing is a toy crew

4- you came in the game on a terible note. your angle and approach was all wrong from the get go.

5- your obviously a young minded square.. probably rocking tight pants and jordans with the bunny straps so your chubbyness only looks more pronounced. and i heard your room looks like a 3rd world country style room. so your not living right either. but at least your eating right!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously tho your horrible i think you should quit now before you get smacked the fuck up like ya man merk did in the bar that night:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

your saying im mad? lol dont even try and make yourself feel better by throwing the class "YOUMAD?" thing at me.. that shit dont fly over here chubby. the talk of new york would never relate to your name.

4- you came in the game on a terible note. your angle and approach was all wrong from the get go.

5- your obviously a young minded square.. probably rocking tight pants and jordans with the bunny straps so your chubbyness only looks more pronounced. and i heard your room looks like a 3rd world country style room. so your not living right either. but at least your eating right!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously tho your horrible i think you should quit now before you get smacked the fuck up like ya man merk did in the bar that night:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ya should make this a checklist before postin on the nyc shit :p

take that up with a dod crew head not me. your saying im mad? lol dont even try and make yourself feel better by throwing the class "YOUMAD?" thing at me.. that shit dont fly over here chubby. the talk of new york would never relate to your name.

1. i qouted who was it for so must be retarded

2. i could careless what u say cuz obviously your retarded

3. u goes by what everybody says on 12oz so makes u a jock

4. u dont even bomb u just stay on here and hate on people who does bomb

1. i qouted who was it for

2. i could careless what u say

3. u goes by what everybody says on 12oz so makes u a jock

4 u dont even bomb i bet

i dont "goes" by what nobody say. i can see for myself that your wack at graffiti and you should probably quit before you get hurt like your bitch merk..( another non-original named "writer".:rolleyes:

i dont have to bomb. i can stop for 10 years and still be on top. be careful pal. you dont know me