N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Twonpoo my G, you could be the best fucking writer in history son, but niggas still 'aint going to show you no love 'cause of that mouth you always running and always trying to top a nigga off. It's really gay and no one could give a fuck less about your opinions which half the time are stupid as hell anyway.

This graff game is just like the movie fight club. The top niggas in it always tryna shit on the new cats tryin 2 make a name for themselves until they see suttin worth lookin at then they wanna bring u in their crews with open arms.

All ya "veterans" who r quick to judge the next man based on his work on the street are corny. Real niggas don't judge they only recognize. People don't care for ur opinion. If u know ur nice nd tht toy is wack keep it 2 ya self nd let homie do his thing. Cuz u were once there as well.

Bms^

Lil hommie its not that, but when a nigga start off toy and no one comments and let him rock he gonna grow from a young toy to a old toy, and inspire other niggas to be toy, I'm far from the greatest or being a OG, but a older bomber or piecer give me advice I'm not gonna be like you hating or mad, Ima take the advice and run with it. If you pat yourself on the back too much you end up being gassed and not seeing clear shit. Like niggas don't have to post every fill they do? An niggas are only doing fillins, so a straight lette do a font style something don't stick to your 3 or 4 letter tag and claim yah the best or putting in all that work. If you put that work in trust homes you don't gotta mention yourself or post a pic, you gonna get your just due. Like hiphop music the young niggas came up claiming they bosses and they know it all now we gotta lil Wayne and souja boy thinking they gods gift to the game..... And its sad

• Like 1

Lil hommie its not that, but when a nigga start off toy and no one comments and let him rock he gonna grow from a young toy to a old toy, and inspire other niggas to be toy, I'm far from the greatest or being a OG, but a older bomber or piecer give me advice I'm not gonna be like you hating or mad, Ima take the advice and run with it. If you pat yourself on the back too much you end up being gassed and not seeing clear shit. Like niggas don't have to post every fill they do? An niggas are only doing fillins, so a straight lette do a font style something don't stick to your 3 or 4 letter tag and claim yah the best or putting in all that work. If you put that work in trust homes you don't gotta mention yourself or post a pic, you gonna get your just due. Like hiphop music the young niggas came up claiming they bosses and they know it all now we gotta lil Wayne and souja boy thinking they gods gift to the game..... And its sad

true talk.

This graff game is just like the movie fight club. The top niggas in it always tryna shit on the new cats tryin 2 make a name for themselves until they see suttin worth lookin at then they wanna bring u in their crews with open arms.

All ya "veterans" who r quick to judge the next man based on his work on the street are corny. Real niggas don't judge they only recognize. People don't care for ur opinion. If u know ur nice nd tht toy is wack keep it 2 ya self nd let homie do his thing. Cuz u were once there as well.

Bms^

what is there to recognize beyond the toyness and blatant disregard for history as exercised by so many of yall?

niggas like me have a duty, to teach what i know to toys that do not know. aight

peace to the old and some of the new