N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

dont nobody care bout theses washed up graffers who aint doing shit illegal niccas lost the real feeling of bombin -_-

u already no home of the 4 line

lol that was cute.. you should HOPE and PRAY you get to be one of those "washed up graffers who aint doin shit illegal" the way you goin? another flash in the proverbial pan

look it up.. dictionarydotcom

have you ever even TOUCHED a clean train my embryo? :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol that was cute.. you should HOPE and PRAY you get to be one of those "washed up graffers who aint doin shit illegal" the way you goin? another flash in the proverbial pan

look it up.. dictionarydotcom

have you ever even TOUCHED a clean train my embryo? :lol:

yup been there done it smacked inside and out side on 7 line trains sleep on 111st dont feel nothing special bout it cuz they get cleaned up and i would neva want 2 be them washed up graffer cuz not same feeling of doing somthing and getting away with it i was born 2 take shit not take whats givin......but we can argue over this all day nobody gonna win cuz its just my word vs ur most people will agree as the same but real shit comes from the bombing not the legal spots

I hear what you saying, but in order for you to actually be up and respected you gotta be a thug? 99.9% of writers ain't thugs or throwing hands don't mean u can't respect a nigga shit? I mean I know kech he's a cool dude far from a tough guy sothat means his entire graff career is wack and shouldn't be looked at as a dope 90's bomber? Since when this shit became UFC?

you right, you can respect a nigga shit off of many things.

same way as you can lose respect for a nigga after he display certain actions.

nigga can be respected one day, the next day he leave his niggas in the fire, he loses all respect, including manhood and graff career.

dont get too analytical my nostradamus

ps. bloodclot, glad you can join the wave holding papas hand. ill teach you how to be a man but you gotta wait ya turn my inchworm.

yup been there done it smacked inside and out side on 7 line trains sleep on 111st dont feel nothing special bout it cuz they get cleaned up and i would neva want 2 be them washed up graffer cuz not same feeling of doing somthing and getting away with it i was born 2 take shit not take whats givin......but we can argue over this all day nobody gonna win cuz its just my word vs ur most people will agree as the same but real shit comes from the bombing not the legal spots

i feels ya scrap aint arguin witcha...i been there done that (bout 10yrs b4 you).. it was cool when i was 16 runnin into train yards, rackin paint and busin niggas over the head for stupid shit i put my time in.. shit after close to 15 yrs.. old habits die hard

whats even better is havin the nigga who taught you like "you did good yung man" shit im very proud to be a hasbeen. i love this sport and coming from the niggas who helped mold MY era i wear that badge with pride.

Lets leave it at:

if you make it to hasbeen status weel be here, us hasbeens.... with a cold coors light and a high spot on the wall for ya :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og0JesZ4iDE&feature=related

btw bump all hasbeens before us!

cus without them what would this game be?

i feels ya scrap aint arguin witcha...i been there done that (bout 10yrs b4 you).. it was cool when i was 16 runnin into train yards, rackin paint and busin niggas over the head for stupid shit i put my time in.. shit after close to 15 yrs.. old habits die hard

whats even better is havin the nigga who taught you like "you did good yung man" shit im very proud to be a hasbeen. i love this sport and coming from the niggas who helped mold my era i wear that badge with pride.

if you make it to hasbeen status weel be here.. with a cold coors light and a high spot on the wall for ya :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og0JesZ4iDE&feature=related

bars of knowledge right there, been the game a shit while compared to how long dudes been on his vandal, but mad respect to that ideal my man...