N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NIGGAS TALKIN THAT GUN SHIT SOUND SCARED TO ME MANG......

REAL RAP! ILL TAKE A BEAT DOWN WHAT EVER IM A MAN MEN GET PHYSICALLY HURT IN LIFE

IT MAKES YOU TOUGH BUT SHOOTING PEOPLE WILL PUT YOU IN PRISON FOR A LONG TIME OR LIFE EVEN AND IN JAIL NIGGAS GET KILLED FOR COFFEE AND FUCKED IN THE ASS FOR CIGARETTES

YOU CAN EITHER MAN UP ON THE STREET OR MAN UP IN JAIL I GUESS IM RAMBLING IM HIGH ITS SNOWING

NIGGAS TALKIN THAT GUN SHIT SOUND SCARED TO ME MANG......

REAL RAP! ILL TAKE A BEAT DOWN WHAT EVER IM A MAN MEN GET PHYSICALLY HURT IN LIFE

IT MAKES YOU TOUGH BUT SHOOTING PEOPLE WILL PUT YOU IN PRISON FOR A LONG TIME OR LIFE EVEN AND IN JAIL NIGGAS GET KILLED FOR COFFEE AND FUCKED IN THE ASS FOR CIGARETTES

YOU CAN EITHER MAN UP ON THE STREET OR MAN UP IN JAIL I GUESS IM RAMBLING IM HIGH ITS SNOWING

hahaha wakey bakey my ninja! puff puff pass

tell em he wasting his time... matter fact ill call him myself, i got his number, when i punched quez in his face 10 times, i took his jack... hold up... bigbaby

funny style lil nigga ya shouldve kept driving around that nite lol you wouldve bumb heads with me funny thing is ya dont know me but i know everyone of ya lol and u telling me watch my back funny style nigga say your name cuz i know the dead aint typing!!!:D

I hear what you saying, but in order for you to actually be up and respected you gotta be a thug? 99.9% of writers ain't thugs or throwing hands don't mean u can't respect a nigga shit? I mean I know kech he's a cool dude far from a tough guy sothat means his entire graff career is wack and shouldn't be looked at as a dope 90's bomber? Since when this shit became UFC?

realest talk