N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
remind me again why was it a good idea to diss that kech? Dam son nigga uptown need to attend some sorta graff history class. learn who put in work in this game

kech is pussy anyway,

nigga runs from his beef my simpleton ,true story(90s)

he didnt even wanna come out of his house when dolt and them stepped.

99.9 percent

of these niggas aint shit

and most of these niggas suck dick

kech is pussy anyway,

99.9 percent

I hear what you saying, but in order for you to actually be up and respected you gotta be a thug? 99.9% of writers ain't thugs or throwing hands don't mean u can't respect a nigga shit? I mean I know kech he's a cool dude far from a tough guy sothat means his entire graff career is wack and shouldn't be looked at as a dope 90's bomber? Since when this shit became UFC?

kech is pussy anyway,

99.9 percent

And when "dolt and them stepped to his crib" you realy think it would be a good idea so a group of dudes can beat you down? I mean shit I ain't gonna run from no one unless u wearing a badge but walking into a "dolt and THEM" or any them when you alone would be stupid. Shoot the fair or I'll holla when you alone. You so tough why "them" gotta be involved? no fairs = pussy. But I hear what you saying my ink boy. I hear you

I hear what you saying, but in order for you to actually be up and respected you gotta be a thug? 99.9% of writers ain't thugs or throwing hands don't mean u can't respect a nigga shit? I mean I know kech he's a cool dude far from a tough guy sothat means his entire graff career is wack and shouldn't be looked at as a dope 90's bomber? Since when this shit became UFC?

true

nah well most of em are prisma color colored pencils, a few are rose art crayons lol only a few though, and i only put F school or skool just too put it lol, thanx for not hattin, and a few are just sharpie and prisma markers, or paint pens....... 12010 free da team... not a lil kid or am i haha....

And when "dolt and them stepped to his crib" you realy think it would be a good idea so a group of dudes can beat you down? I mean shit I ain't gonna run from no one unless u wearing a badge but walking into a "dolt and THEM" or any them when you alone would be stupid. Shoot the fair or I'll holla when you alone. You so tough why "them" gotta be involved? no fairs = pussy. But I hear what you saying my ink boy. I hear you

its funny how when you step back and analyze a situation the tough act usually isn't the most ideal reaction..crazy how when you say you realy think it would be a good idea so a group of dudes can beat you down? is so true and the thing is most niggas would take this same approach, but won't say it out loud...I think not getting your ass handed to you by a group of individuals is much better than being called out on 12oz for some shit that happened when niggas was young...

preach my nigga, you're the voice of truth/reason

I think you need to get a sketch pad, and start from page one on this thread study the throw-ups from the 90's and from that develop your own style. Once u get into practicing on a regular basis it's gonna evolve into your own this. Rarely anyone just picked up a marker and was fresh. And posting your pics isn't the way to stand out homeboy. Practice practice Practice. Just advice my crayola kid, no diss...... No diss but alota niggas need to be mentored. Send ewok a email tkid cope jick, spot, jaes ask gusto!! that's the way it was in the old school, you come up under a team and you develop your shit, putting egos aside. But hey niggas would be crazy to actually respect the niggas who paved the way.

WHAT i ALWAYS FIND FUNNY IS HOW PEOPLE BRING UP SHIT THAT HAPPENED 15 YEARS AGO AS IF THEY WHERE THERE OR EVEN DOWN YOU MISSED THAT BOAT AND YOU HAD YOUR OWN WAVE TALK ABOUT THAT ......THAT GARBAGE OVER THAT KECH THROWIE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DFA SO WHY BRING UP THE DOLTSTER MY GENIUS? IM LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU CIN-CITY YOU ASSED OUT AND YOU'RE G STRING IS SHOWING MY SLORE NOW KEEP SHAKIN IT FOR DADDY

its funny how when you step back and analyze a situation the tough act usually isn't the most ideal reaction..crazy how when you say you realy think it would be a good idea so a group of dudes can beat you down? is so true and the thing is most niggas would take this same approach, but won't say it out loud...I think not getting your ass handed to you by a group of individuals is much better than being called out on 12oz for some shit that happened when niggas was young...

Exactly BOT! Like you come to my house and I don't come outside cause you deep that's pussy? Nah I don't wanna get beat down and whose the pussy if you Gotta come deep to my crib? But if we bump Into each other in the street and I'm alone u alone and you run or your "thugness" Melt faster the wicked witch thrown water on her yea chances are you pussy. There are exceptions, if I'm dissing or Beefig with let's say 2 dudes and I see yah call yah pussy and drive off or run away....... Yea you might deserve a beatdown. But shit I much rather watch a fight and see a nigga Stand up for his own rather then cop pleas at the sight of the person you beefing with I dont care how big the are. you dissed there shit repeatedly then own up to it, u was "Tuff" enough to diss them and write catchy shit thru there fill/ piece and when u confront them it's another story. Yea your pussy.... Or maybe you should stay in your lane. Don't diss no one shit, if u ain't ready to get beat down, someone diss you just clean your shit up and move one.