N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In literal, non-slang use, bitch is a term for female canines, particularly amongst dog breeders. It is also a common English profanity for a woman that typically carries denigrating or misogynistic overtones—such as resemblance to a dog. It is also used to characterize someone who is belligerent and unreasonable, or displays rudely intrusive or aggressive behavior.

Its original use as a vulgarism, documented to the fourteenth century, suggested high sexual desire in a woman, comparable to a bitch in heat, though in recent usage, the range of meanings has expanded. In a feminist context, it can indicate a strong or assertive woman, one who might make men feel threatened. When applied to a man, "bitch" is a derogatory term for a subordinate.

sace was more than a graff writer he was a drug to walls and gates this video is more then just a clip to some writers sace was ready to die for graff but graff brings stress and stress brings drugs.to be a dude that writes in this city is not fun there is no fame no freinds no good time no beef no rules its just writing your tag for years and years and more years thats what i think.....ps dont ever stop bombin only stop if you die.....but be smart and stay focused only on graff waek up doing graff go to sleep doing grafff allways think about doing graff....
  • Like 1

Damn some of you niggas is either

a.) 100% homo.

b.) cops.

c.) You one of the 2% of niggas who still got dial up and ya computers is welfare slow. so you mad you have to wait 5min for a picture to download.

d.) You despise the tight white women. You only like crusty black bitches with nappy pubic hair that have a dark yellow vaginal discharge.

I would eat my dinner out megan foxs asshole. That bitch is a fuckin goddess. Whats wrong with some of you mothafuckas???

• Like 1

ain't no party like a tramp stamp party, cause a tramp stamp party don't stop!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT COME SEE ME IM IN RIVIERAS EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK IF U WANA FIND ME JUST LOOK FOR THE HURICANE OF SINGLES AND ILL BE THERE!!!!!! BUT DONT HATE OR YOU WILL GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BOTTLE OF ACE OF SPADES OR MY MAN WILL CRACK U WITH THE HENNY BOTTLE!!!!!! NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR 2010 LETS GET THAT PAPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCANTMAKINITRAIN.jpg

SCANTLAPDANCE-1.jpg

countinpaper.jpg