N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
your kinda right. I will take this thread back to graffiti in a few....

And i will be quiet like i allways was on this toy forum.

I will be back and just postin straight up style pics like i allways did over here.

This toy P was just asking for all this bullshit.

shut ya mouth toy ..ya visa expired get back to the amsterdam thread b4 u get deported:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

we can respect the little doodles he creates and i can agree its definitely more aesthetically pleasing than most of the other crap here , however the personality he displays (through a computer language at that ) i dont hold much respect for .. real talk, everytime i scroll through the flix all i see is an asshole talking shit among other losers . in all honesty i have no hatred for the guy, infact i do compliment the work, but seeing him as the person they pertain i would say they need to reconfigure their life .. graffiti isnt something to sit at home all day and boast about .. people who are so self indulged in their graffiti career and hold a cocky pretentious attitude from it in my view are actually really low in overall life achievement.. and as we really dont profit or achieve anything at all from this , except some stress relieve and fun , no one should be sitting on the computer all day acting this way . with that said, i can already predict an angry inapproriate response to this, as typical as the others they contribute to this low life community.. just my 2 cents as someone with more time in this game than most here.

no sir no angry responce from the god ..my attitude is only cocky amongst..COCKY unhumble TOYS .. none of u niggas wanna put em in they place sorry i will or i will try at least ..for all the niggas that dont like it ..theres 10 times more niggas official niggas who been doin this for years who actually commend me for doing it ..that doesnt put the battery in my back tho ..i just cant stand wack shit getting stamps of aproval and thats what i saw when i came here and felt like flippin it inside out ..toys goin over classic shit ..toys str8 out disrespectin niggas who been in the game for years puttin it down ..and no one sayin nothin ..come on now i just cant stand by ..i may sound like a broken record at times but at the end of the day alot of these kids do start to listen up and look deeper into this world of graffiti instead of just being some ignorant block heads running around with spray paint

i dont know how this usually comes off as being "cocky" ..but if a nigga calls me out especially a flat out toy who started writing in like 2003 tellin me my shits wack ..yes im sorry i will tell the kid he is wack he is a toy and that i will body him ..im fully aware of why you would see this as a low life community alot of crab thinkers all up in a bucket..i remember when i just use to view this site and not type a word on it the same niggas who run off at the mouth now and would call me a toy are the same cats who use to post my shit 100 times a day or comment on how "sick" or "crazy" my shit was ..now that i am here i guess niggas dont wanna look like jocks or whatever and i can care less some of these kids are so far removed from the street they grew up in the graff game right here on 12oz which is sad..instead of chillin in the vil or meetin niggas in the street this is how they know the writers they see in the pics being posted ..so these niggas feel they can talk any which way from behind that screen and not get there faces slaped backwords thats how it use to be cuz everything was in the street live not on 12oz forum where a 15 yr old herb can talk wreckless to a 30 yr old cat with no consequence..its so many cheer leaders in here with opinions its crazy niggas that know niggas that write niggas that never even touched a can of paint with wild opinions niggas that done like 15 throw ups in there life and dont know shit about shit tellin niggas who mastered every aspect of this from the music to the gear to graff lil dweebs tellin us what it is i wont stand for it ill just keep soundin off like a broken record graff wasnt meant for everyone it was more of an exclusive sport you had to be up on shit be advanced and know your shit ..now with myspace and ecko games 12oz you have brainless dipset in the face toys that have no buisness in this sport running around with spray paint mouthin off to niggas that been here for years...:eek: :eek: