N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
O shit i see you gotta sketch this up a couple a times?

Mnnn i feel bad for you my toy.

I'm now at my work but when i'm home.

I will smoke you out today.....

lol u bafoon i did like 5 difrent ones mad quick ill put the rest up later im waitin on you tho..nigga said sketch lmao ..damn my guy you tryin tooo hard watchin me even harder sad

Yo jump out the nearest window n call it a day.... youre fucking wack s never seen you up in my life.... go inside youre groundhog hole homie... holla at cho boy, :)

thats why when i pressed you on 1st and a you had nothin to say just kept givin me cigarettes. "oh yea yo ive taken flicks of your shit down here before." nikka get a lifeeeeeee. i wasnt makin fun of your boy shaed we all know he has the most style in your crew i was making fun of your other boy that feels the need to give repetitive cyber- blowjobs to him. watch your mouth when you talk to me, you're not built like that my paraplegic..

2jc64r4.jpg

stay asleep my rat

lol cmon bro, like it takes more than 5-10 minutes to freestyle an outline... nobody needs a week, maybe if we were doing full-page color burners, but from what i saw last round everyone was doing doodles in pen...

yeah this is true. but im gonna be a bit more patient on this one and possibly color it and all. why doodle? lets show off most of our talents. I'm even down to this on a wall. I'll work on mine tonight ;)