N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Had a macbook with my whole stash on it stop working on me after spilling coffee like a pothead. For npw it's whatever google has to offer. I'll take a cartwheel and flickr tourist photos from 1994 and see what I can find

that's shitty.. i lost a lot of flicks on my old laptop, metronorth and amtrak flicks i never saved elsewhere..

thats why prints or film is best..

that's shitty.. i lost a lot of flicks on my old laptop, metronorth and amtrak flicks i never saved elsewhere..

thats why prints or film is best..

They were just a collection of the treasures that pop up on here. I got a camera and I've always agreed that it's better to take your own photos so I'm just getting into that. Any tips on walking the rougher areas of the city with a decent camera and trying not to be the next dudes meal? You go all over but you could look like REMO for all I know so it might not be a problem for you.

15ga6b.jpg

I've always wished I could have been old enough to see the 1 line painted from '75-'86 and to catch flicks of all the stations in their hey day circa RIS crew 1989-1990. A lot of older heads say they either have em (flicks) in a shoebox or just never took photos believing graff in NYC would last forever unbuffed. BUMP SENTO GHOST DUEL SANE SMITH JA EA

Seriously, young heads that need style lessons, if you've got a decent computer click these photos and ZOOM in for a history lesson in the illest hands that you can't find anymore. Harlem was a damn gold mine for a good representation of the dudes who went hard over the years. You think you can see all the hands on the photos but you can't, zoom in and you'll be amazed at who's up.

2618.jpg

2896.jpg

1898.jpg

1408.jpg

1706.jpg

1717.jpg

2210.jpg

2235.jpg

2668.jpg

1235.jpg

1241.jpg

1237.jpg