N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"In around 1989 I heard there was going to be a graffiti exhibit on 42ndst near Grand Central. I showed up over there. I’m looking around, there are a lot of old whole car photos being exhibited in the back of the gallery. I turn around and I see Ghost. I start walking towards him to say “What’s up?” He then starts to point his finger at Dondi, Quick, and

Revolt who are sitting in the front of the gallery saying “You, you and you are a bunch of fucking assholes.” Then Revolt stands up and says “Lets take this outside!” Ghost and Revolt step outside the gallery and they start going at it. They end up in front of some hotel near Grand Central where a bus to Atlantic City was parked waiting for passengers. I was keeping any one from stepping in that might consider sucker punching Ghost. Ghost has Revolt in a head lock and starts ramming it against the side of the bus going to Atlantic City. Revolt is a mess at this point his face is lumped up and he is bleeding. Ghost continues to ram his head and then starts punching him in the face. Revolt was caught by surprise it seems. He at this point is lumped up and bleeding profusely. He steps away from Ghost starts cursing him out and walks away. Ghost is standing there while a crowd of people are watching him. He is wondering what the hell every one is looking at. You see to him this is normal behavior. I guess that’s why they call us subway outlaws."